SRT on BBC Top Gear

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
had nothing to do with the upload of this vid although it did play for others maybe its a codec problem, I just spotted it on another site

I know the sleepy-fish link will work OK, when its sorted

Autostream

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Gallardo is AWD, which is obviously better in the rain and snow.
Or the GT3, whatever

And this guy claims to be impartial.
Impartial to all cars. Just not your posts

Interesting that Clarkson agrees with me. He basically just said everything I've been saying here for the past month. Crude, unrefined, and over-priced but tons of fun.
So how about an opinion of someone else besides me who does NOT own any viper?

p.s. no argument about u.k. cars costing more than u.s., because they said the vette was a good value-which is more as well.

Autostream

Enthusiast
Reaction score
armorgod
you need a divx codec to play it. its free at their site. i have it if you need it.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how about an opinion of someone else besides me who does NOT own any Viper?

That's a pretty funny comment considering that you are posting on a Viper forum. :eek:

If you want to see other uninformed opinions of people (like yourself) that have also never driven a SRT-10 Viper, so that you can find agreement with your limited perspective. You are welcome to look elsewhere.
Knock yourself out. :2tu:

Back on topic, I actually enjoyed the Top Gear show. I was expecting their typical bashing and misinformation (which was there), but Clarkson actually really likes the Viper, despite it's percieved problems, because it's a driver's performance car. :headbang:

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
armorgod
you need a divx codec to play it. its free at their site. i have it if you need it.

I've tried everything I know to get the Divx codec. On their site, it just goes beep and nothing happens. Even joined up (great, now I get spam). Nothing will download.

Really want to see that video... :(

DT04R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy!

Sent you an PM with a link - should get you up-n-running!

Cheers!

DT

I've tried everything I know to get the Divx codec. On their site, it just goes beep and nothing happens. Even joined up (great, now I get spam). Nothing will download.

Really want to see that video... :(