SRT posted one of my PS's on their FB page!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news and hopefully we can get SRT to give you credit for your work. BTW, where are all of your photoshops?

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great news and hopefully we can get SRT to give you credit for your work. BTW, where are all of your photoshops?

Thanks, Tony. It may not be the biggest deal in the world, but its cool that they thought of it enough to post it on their page, which for me, since I do so many renderings of the Viper, is nice to see. I now have my own site and post my work there.

http://austinrenders.wordpress.com/

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, that's a nice compliment of your work (although credit is warranted). You should put a copy of the SRT FB page in your portfolio :2tu: BTW, Blog looks great!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shows how good you are and how mighty corporation thinks... Congrats to you, but shame on SRT for not giving you credit. Although, not surprising sad to say.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be honored. Good work. I bet you could get on the cover of Viper Magazine if you did a Black and Blue......lol

Bruce

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Austin!! The new site looks sweet. Thanks for doing all the renderings and sharing them.

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:famous: My Viper was spotted at Le mans and posted on the SRT facebook site, someone sent me the link. But I also am not on FB :(

Not sure if you're just trying to be an a$$, or being serious. :rolleyes: If the latter, I'll make this comment. I do these for everyone, and I enjoy it greatly. For SRT to see these and show it, makes me happy. I do not own a Viper, but wish I did. I have just as much passion, or more for the car than any of you here. If you were being serious, thats cool that someone saw your car and posted it there.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if you're just trying to be an a$$, or being serious. :rolleyes: If the latter, I'll make this comment. I do these for everyone, and I enjoy it greatly. For SRT to see these and show it, makes me happy. I do not own a Viper, but wish I did. I have just as much passion, or more for the car than any of you here. If you were being serious, thats cool that someone saw your car and posted it there.

He's not, he's serious. LOL I saw his car too just didn't have a name to connect with! :rolaugh:

--RS

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Austin, I have seen some of your work and its Awesome, WELL DONE, I don't know why you thought I was poking you :pokey:? Maybe its the slight diffrences in the way we interuprit things between countrys?

No one in my household is on FaceBook any more, my Son was bullied on it so I shut it down.

Keep up the Great work :1up:

The great thing about the VCA site is the civil and helpful nature of members here :) (unlike some of the other sites) :(

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate it. I obviously just read into the wrong way. I cant stand FB. For a business, I can see using it, but peronally, I really dont care for it and am not a member. Thanks again!
Hey Austin, I have seen some of your work and its Awesome, WELL DONE, I don't know why you thought I was poking you :pokey:? Maybe its the slight diffrences in the way we interuprit things between countrys?No one in my household is on FaceBook any more, my Son was bullied on it so I shut it down.Keep up the Great work :1up:The great thing about the VCA site is the civil and helpful nature of members here :) (unlike some of the other sites) :(

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to say a big thank you to those who posted on Facebook mentioning that I did the render, and some who actually posted the link to my new blog. I would mention names, but I do not know these people, at least not by their real names from FB, so I will keep that private, but I GREATLY appreciate it. SRT has yet to mention it, but I still appreciate those that have given me the credit for the render. Thanks!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a problem Austin. I believe credit should be given when it is due.
Is it actually SRT that does that page, or is it just a fan club type thing?

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe it is done by SRT. It is the same FB page that was releasing the teaser pics of the new Viper.

Not a problem Austin. I believe credit should be given when it is due.
Is it actually SRT that does that page, or is it just a fan club type thing?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT should have been talking to austin for years about the styling. congrats on the recognition

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again, guys. After checking out their site, it looks like they randomly choose Viper pics and videos to post often. That being said, it was still cool to see one of my renders up there. I saw quite a few videos and pics that have been posted by memebers, so congrats to those guys/gals as well. Nice to know that SRT sees these things. Ron tweeted one of my renders to Ralph, but he didnt say anything about it (yet; crossing my fingers he does). That definitely would/would have taken the cake! Lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960