SRT Track Experience site is open

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Info from the web site:

INTRODUCTION

Your day at the SRT Track Experience begins with an introduction to the instructors from the Skip Barber Driving School who will guide you through all of the driving events. At the SRT Track Experience, the emphasis is not on speed it's on safety.

CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION

One of the first steps involves a Classroom Instruction that covers, among other things, the physics of driving, car control, tire inspection and maintenance and much, much more. The better you're able to understand why a vehicle behaves as it does on the road, the more control you'll demonstrate.

TRACK DRIVE

The full line of SRT vehicles including the hot Dodge SRT4, Chrysler Crossfire SRT6, Chrysler 300C SRT8, Dodge Ram SRT10 and Dodge Magnum SRT8 [note - no Viper] are all ready to hit the road course with you behind the wheel. How does the Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 compare with the Chrysler 300C SRT8? How does the Dodge SRT4 stack up to the Dodge Ram SRT10? You'll have a chance to find out.

DRIVING CLINIC

This is where the Skip Barber instructors really earn their pay. They'll sit next to you in the passenger seat and teach you some of the performance techniques that will enable you to handle your SRT vehicle like never before whether it's the front-wheel-drive Dodge SRT4 or rear-wheel-drive Dodge Ram or Dodge Viper.

TEST COURSE

Here's an opportunity to see what an SRT vehicle can really do. From a drag strip to a slalom course to a braking zone, you can put the entire line of SRT products [Viper???] to the test as you experience the complete range of SRT capabilities.

THRILL RIDES

For a flat out fun lap around the course, you'll ride as a passenger with a Skip Barber driver who will demonstrate what it's like to take an SRT vehicle to the extreme edge of performance. Climb in, buckle up and hang on it will be the wildest ride of your life.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I realize this is the gen III forum, but as a heads up for those of us who own only a gen I or Gen II note that we are excluded from this event.

OP
OP
F

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure that is the case, because it looks like non SRT owners can sign up on a wait list. Since it appears all venues are still open, I'll bet it isn't or won't a problem.

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
anyone gone to one of these yet? How is it? So anyone who owns an SRT can sign up for only $300??? That sure beats skip barber for almost $1300!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called the number on the website and talked to someone there. Per that person, gen I and gen II Vipers are excluded. I suspect they may get to the point where they'll be more than happy to take the money, though...

Reaction score
I received an email today, see below:

The event registration begins at 8:00 a.m. The event should run until around 5:00 p.m. If your car was ordered after April 1, 2005 then it would be on the sticker of your vehicle. It would show in the standard equipment area as SRT Tracke Experience $300.00.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960