SRT wires are about a week away from being completed. I need to get a count

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Re: SRT wires are about a week away from being completed. I need to get a c

EDITED BY STAFF:

Zorro, since you're not accepting PM's, I have to address your comments in this thread. Per the Posting policies, personal attacks are not allowed on this forum. Please review current posting policies, available here:

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=246224&an=0&page=0#Post246224

If this thread continues in this manner first strikes will be issued. Let's please keep it mature and civil. Thanks.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Quick question-We have MSD plug wires that we haven't installed yet (to go with Bosch Platinum Spark plugs that were installed)...what is the difference between the MSD and qualitywires??? We see that the Gen I and Gen II cars use them and have been doing great, we are street racers, not track. Anybody else with the MSD with Gen III, or going with the qualitywires? Curious...thank you, juli

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had some radio hum with MSD wires as well as magnacores. I switched to quality wires wires and couldn't be happier. MSD wires are a generic length (aka: too long on many of the wires) whereas the Quality wires are a perfect length.

my .02...

JD

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

JD,
I have heard your name mentioned many times, and would go definitely by what you suggest..thank you for your .02, it's appreciated! juli~

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Robbie just got BURRIED in that thread about him stealing photos that dont belong to him and pretending to have customers..OUCH..

Can we finally say good-bye to him? For good measure throw in Zorospandex, since they seem to massage each others lower regions when one is in a fight with someone else. Maybe they are one and the same ??

Who knows, but AB has proven to be a legitimate sponsor and vendor, and as much as I like to give him crap, it doesnt seem like anyone can really fault him, as he delivers a good product at a good price. This other clown just spams peoples threads with his garbage and shows how NOT to add value or how to be the worst possible vendor (I hate to use that word with him, because he is anything but) in the world.

My 2 cents,

Jon

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

Well the mighty midget with a big mouth has spoken... :)

Robbie and I are not fighting each other, unlike you and I right now. That's my only association with him.

As for this thread, asking about spark plugs in a spark plug wire thread is NOT spamming, if anything it will bring more attention to the wires themselves.

But if you want to get in a childish ******* argument go ahead.

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I purchased a set of wires from AB and will tell you that they are of high quality and he was quick to send them out.
On a side note, I picked up quite a few HP on a GEN II GTS...

Good luck Adam...

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well the mighty midget with a big mouth has spoken... :)

Robbie and I are not fighting each other, unlike you and I right now. That's my only association with him.

As for this thread, asking about spark plugs in a spark plug wire thread is NOT spamming, if anything it will bring more attention to the wires themselves.

But if you want to get in a childish ******* argument go ahead.

I get that english isnt your 1st language, but you obviously cant read well either. I said nothing about you two fighting, more so jerking each other off.

Oh well, you and robbie enjoy playing with your spark plugs. AB posted this looking for someone to try out his wires, you two just trolled because you have nothing else to do. :bonker:

Jon

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had some radio hum with MSD wires as well as magnacores. I switched to quality wires wires and couldn't be happier. MSD wires are a generic length (aka: too long on many of the wires) whereas the Quality wires are a perfect length.

my .02...

JD

AB, The above is why I had asked you what make of wire you were using. I think this has gotten all blown out of hand. I have nothing against you and apologize to you in advance if you think these is some wrong doing between us. As for the comments that I am not a VCA site Spenser All you need to do is click on the link below and you will see that AtRo Racing Products in the second on the list in the left hand column under "Marketplace / Performance Parts". And to say that I have not paid my sponsor dues this year is a false statement. If you question my i integrity I think you should contact Jay Herbert who has my check in hand.

http://www.viperclub.org/menus/index_market_parts.htm

Robbie
AtRo Racing Products

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Robby - Why the heck are you quoting my text while b*tching about AB? You too need to take this off-line. the rest of the viper community doesn't care.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I quoted your post because I had the same concerns about the make of the wires as you did and because i asked a simple question everyone blew it out of proportion. End of story.

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I quoted your post because I had the same concerns about the make of the wires as you did and because i asked a simple question everyone blew it out of proportion. End of story.

I don't think Dell was expressing concerns, rather he was offering his experience with this specific product and contrasting this experience with an experience with a competitors product.

He is speaking from real world experience---something you may want to try at some point rather than posting your often erroneously ramblings on every thread you come across in an effort to hawk your products.

I have never seen any vendor on any forum I have ever been on that has less credibility than you.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am the one who asked about the difference between MSD and qualitywires, to which JD PROFESSIONALLY and kindly offered his experience---what I asked for.
To say that there has been UNprofessionalism on this forum is UNDERstating it for sure. I will do NO business with ANY vendor who disses any other vendor, name-calling, and just piss-poor attitudes. I am grateful to JD for responding to a legitimate question I had from anyone who had experience with BOTH sets of wires---that quote up there was his response to MY query. Get this ******* contest OFF the forums, there is NO place for it. ~juli~

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have never seen any vendor on any forum I have ever been on that has less credibility than you.

ya but hes got 4 vipers in His avatar, he must know something!!! :smirk: :p

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would be interested in purchasing a set of wires. RICK

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I sent an e mail to you AB... I'll back it up here as well...

I would like a blue set.. :headbang:

Let me know how/when to pay.

OP
OP
Q

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Kala,

Email sent back!

Thanks!

Yelloh, if you want a set in yelloh pm me.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE] ya but hes got 4 vipers in His avatar, he must know something!!! :smirk: :p

[/QUOTE]

The red one is mine and the others belong to customers who spent the day at my beach house.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kenny,

You have never met me, talked with me, email me, or bought from me. Therefor questioning my credibility is based on nothing.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

The red one is mine and the others belong to customers who spent the day at my beach house.

[/QUOTE]

I wish I had imaginary friends, and why does your viper looked so stretched in your avatar is that custom?

Kenny

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Kenny,

You have never met me, talked with me, email me, or bought from me. Therefor questioning my credibility is based on nothing.

I was commenting on your credibility on this forum which is based upon the glut of often erroneous and always self-serving posts that you plague this forum with. Would you like me to start posting specific examples of you giving out incorrect information on this forum or self-promoting on other vendors' threads? :buttkick:

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Robbie,
I dont remember being at your beach house or ever at your shop...How did a picture of my car taken on my property end up on your website as a customer car? Was it that you simply lifted it off my gallery for your own gain? Or is it based on the fact that you have probably worked on one viper, your own, and needed to fill your gallery.....

Nonetheless, the fact that you never asked permission, nor forgiveness shows that you have no respect for members of this club and what it stands for....

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Zen

This situation was discussed with Lee, our moderator. I told him that I have a ton of pictures saved on my computer. I got your viper pictured mixed up with a Mr. Hanson from Middleton, Mass whose viper was at my shop. When I transfered my pics from my Canon I put them in a Misc file and later mislabeled your picture. it was an honest mistake and one that has been blown out of proportion. I am sorry for any trouble or inconvenience it has caused you. The picture has been deleted from my web site and hard drive.

Robbie

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Kenny,

I was commenting on your credibility on this forum which is based upon the glut of often erroneous and always self-serving posts that you plague this forum with. Would you like me to start posting specific examples of you giving out incorrect information on this forum or self-promoting on other vendors' threads? :buttkick:

Kenny,

You can do anything you want to as it is a free country ad we do have freedom of speech, though we do have rules on this forum that you and others feel do not apply to you when it comes to decency and your foul mouth comments. So having said that I will save you the trouble. I would like to call everyone's attention to when I made a public apology on this forum and you and a few others decided to attack me and everyone who stood up for me so I will save you the trouble. Here is the link from my apology so everyone here can see for themselves what kind of credibility and manners that Kenny and your small group of antagonizers have.

http://www4.forum.viperclub.org/showflat...&PHPSESSID=

I want to say though that Zorro and I have talked and put our differences aside. heck he has even bought from me and intends on doing so again. I thank him for being open minded unlike some others I could name.

No one is perfect, except GOD. Not even you or me.