Stainless Brake Lines For Gen 2

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to replace the OEM lines on my car. I currently have the standard calipers on the front and rear. I have looked at the lines and brackets on the Dave's Big Brake website but am wondering who else makes these? The thing I'm not sure about is the mounting brackets where the Hard line joins the Flexible line? If you do not purchase the Dave's Big Brake stainless adaptors what else is their out there? I'm on a very tight budget :(
Thanks Mark
UK

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speak to JonB or Sean Roe Mark, JonB has the more expensive Stoptech lines (and Dave's Big Brakes type available if memory serves me correctly, Sean has the type that I put on my old RT last year.)

:2tu:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I installed Dave's Brake Big Brakes SS lines after trying to install a set of POS SS lines from another vendor. So I called the late Dave Cawthorne and ordered his lines. I think Partsrack bought BBD's inventory and they may have the adaptors/bolts/kit you're looking for. Try giving them a call.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goodridge ss lines are awsome.

I just ordered a Stoptech bb pkg from JonB, I might have some I can give you.

I will pm you after I get the order.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Goodridge ss lines are awsome.

I just ordered a Stoptech bb pkg from JonB, I might have some I can give you.

I will pm you after I get the order.

Leslie, double check the length of the Goodridge lines when you install the Stoptech BBK.

I already had Stoptech stainless lines on my GTS, but I could not use them with the Stoptech BBK. They were too short. I had to use the new lines that came with the kit.

colo08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you are looking for just the Stainless Steel frame adapters that convert the -3AN hose fitting to the factory lines, IPSCo_Org is the manufacturer of those parts.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are looking for just the Stainless Steel frame adapters that convert the -3AN hose fitting to the factory lines, IPSCo_Org is the manufacturer of those parts.
Thank you for the info.
Looks like something to check out for the trucks as well.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie, double check the length of the Goodridge lines when you install the Stoptech BBK.

I already had Stoptech stainless lines on my GTS, but I could not use them with the Stoptech BBK. They were too short. I had to use the new lines that came with the kit.

thanks
my thought process was....I would be getting new ss lines with my Stoptech bb kit...soooo...can the ss lines I have on my GenIII calipers be reused/passed on to someone else?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks
my thought process was....I would be getting new ss lines with my Stoptech bb kit...soooo...can the ss lines I have on my GenIII calipers be reused/passed on to someone else?

Sorry, I misunderstood. I didn't know you had the Gen3 calipers already. Your lines are probably long enough then.

The stainless lines that come with the Stoptech BBK are longer than the Stoptech stainless factory replacements.