Still unclear about parking

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am NOT staying at the Embassy Suites. I will be staying at one of the other hotels nearby. I don't mind parking my Viper at the hotel or ES, but is there a particular protocol to follow? It sounds like everyone is parking at ES and you take a shuttle to your hotel or walk. Correct or do I just park at my hotel? Also, in the morning of Friday and Saturday, it sounds like I need to park my car at ES before the event then my car will be taken to the tracks? Can this be correct or do we drive to our particular venue? Thanks for the clarifications!

BB

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From most recent VOI email, it seems ALL parking is at Embassy. Maybe that is only "secured" area? If we're filling the other hotels, seems like they'll have empty lots. :dunno:
May end up being a PITA being shuttled from car to room or not being able to go directly to your car from room at the mercy of shuttle space.
Either way, there didn't seem to be much logistic alternates for the area. See ya next week!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
You will drive your Viper to the individual driving venues. You certainly can park your Viper at your own hotel - but the only secured 24/7 parking will be at the embassy suites. I am also staying at one of the other hotels and depending on how many other vipers park at that hotel may also park there, knowing that not only I will be watching my Viper, but my fellow Viper owners will be keeping an eye out for all of us as well.

V

Venomiss

I am NOT staying at the Embassy Suites. I will be staying at one of the other hotels nearby. I don't mind parking my Viper at the hotel or ES, but is there a particular protocol to follow? It sounds like everyone is parking at ES and you take a shuttle to your hotel or walk. Correct or do I just park at my hotel? Also, in the morning of Friday and Saturday, it sounds like I need to park my car at ES before the event then my car will be taken to the tracks? Can this be correct or do we drive to our particular venue? Thanks for the clarifications!

BB
Not to worry.
Please read the FAQ's on the website and this specific question and answer is listed.

If you are not staying at the Embassy Suites you can park your Viper in their parking lot with security
or
you can choose to park at whatever hotel you are at without security provided.
The shuttles will be moving from the VOI 12 hotels to the Embassy Suites.

If it's your track day you will drive your Viper to the track from wherever you park it or if it's the cruise day the groups will leave from the Embassy Suites as a starting point.
Please field questions to [email protected] and see you there!
http://www.voi12.com/faq.html