Stock exhaust system, worth?

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an ENTIRE stock exhaust for a Late model GTS.. Im not sure but I think this system fits 99-02 (I believe the 96-98's are a little different). Anyway, I have the ENTIRE system from the manifolds, to the tail pipes. Heat shields,manifolds,flex pipe/cats,muffler EVERYTHING...

This came from a 2002 with 600 miles on it. The entire system looks brand new, and is MINT condition. Has been stored "properly". Would be great to "put away" for someone who has an altered exhaust currently. No longer own a GenII..

Whats it worth?? Anyone interested? Honestly, I might just hang on to it, if its not worth much. Another GTS might be in the future, who knows.

Last edited:

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may have great value in the future when people start restoring the cars back to original, for now i wouldnt think it would be worth the frieght charges to ship it to someone.

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am fixing to join you, in the crowd of having a spare almost OE exhaust system laying around. Mine has a Belanger cat-back, but it all goes away here in a bit when I do my side exhaust conversion including headers.

To your question...

I look at Viper parts daily on ebay. Have seen a few exhaust systems lately that I've been watching to the end.

Put it in the attic for now...

I might try to sell mine as it does have the Belanger cat-back, but the rest has not hit any value yet, unless you catch someone looking. Better yet, 2 people looking!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My OEM system is in the basement. The cats use it as a cat condo.

OP
OP
T

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats what I thought... I'll hang on to it, for now.. Unless someone local wants it.. Thanks

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No shortage of them around, since just about everybody changes out the stock exhaust and everybody who does keeps the OEM parts.
I have two complete sets.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang