Stock Flywheel

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL...Dan either you knew those off the top of your head or you pulled out all 3 models of the flywheel and counted the teeth. Either way...you rock! :2tu:

OP
OP
M

miamispd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered a M'Cleod Twin disc but it does not align with the teeth (gears) on the starter. I think I was sent the application for a GEN 3. I believe that the GEN 3 flywheel is a smaller flywheel. The 152 tooth flywheel (GEN 2) is a bit larger and will defenitely align with the starter gears. At least that is what I think.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
LOL...Dan either you knew those off the top of your head or you pulled out all 3 models of the flywheel and counted the teeth. Either way...you rock! :2tu:

Haha, I know those off the top of my head- I need that information to manufacture the Tilton Flywheels.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ordered a M'Cleod Twin disc but it does not align with the teeth (gears) on the starter. I think I was sent the application for a GEN 3. I believe that the GEN 3 flywheel is a smaller flywheel. The 152 tooth flywheel (GEN 2) is a bit larger and will defenitely align with the starter gears. At least that is what I think.

Sounds like that is what happened. Gen-3 flywheel is a tad smaller than the Gen-2. McLeod should be able to sort it out for you no problem.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960