Stopped by Woodhouse today-WOW!!

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was over at Woodhouse earlier this morning picking up the old hood off of my '04 (they are puttin' an 08 hood on it:D) and as I rounded the corner there was a transport truck in all it's glory-filled to the brim with Vipers:omg:! Bill and Mark were out front giddy as school girls watching them come off the truck. While I was out there they dropped off another Black/Red ACR, a VERY orange coupe, black with red stripes coupe, and one of the purple/blue coupes. It almost brought a tear to my eye, and then it did when I realized I didn't have my camera in the truck!

I go back tomorrow to get my car, and you better believe I'm taking a camera-that was awesome!

Slightly OT-if you ever take delivery of a Viper from Woodhouse, rest assured it will be 100% when you get it. they had guys out there on their hands and knees picking over every square inch of the cars making sure there weren't any scuffs, scrapes, scratches, etc as they came off the transport. They only had experienced techs driving the cars (no lot boys!) and they were treated with the same care a Bugatti Veyron would get-maybe even better:2tu:

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can't wait to see the first real pics of the orange and purple.....VCA really needs to install a webcam at woodhouse

Last edited:

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
1 Vote to ban bullsnake for not having a camera! Really need to see a good pic of the Viper Violet for a friend. I didnt even think was released yet?

I was in Omaha a week ago and would loved to have made the trip to mecca. Next time for sure.

OP
OP
B

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, I know-The sad thing is, and I am ashamed to admit this, is one of the businesses that I own specializes in aerial photography! I had four cameras in my other truck and none in the one I was driving. I felt like I just came across the the Loch Ness Monster, Santa Clause, and the easter bunny all playing cards and I DIDN'T HAVE A CAMERA!!!!

OP
OP
B

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Purple is crazy! The SRT website in no way, shape, or form does any justice to the color. I thought it was gonna look bad, but in person it is incredible! It is more of a bluish purple, and the paint looks like it's a yard thick. The orange is great too-a lot more metal flake in it than I thought there would be...

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is the Black ACR available? Im sure its not but I thought I would ask. Thanks Mike

OP
OP
B

Bullsnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nah, they were all coupes.

Bill said the Black SRT was sold, but it never hurts to give him a call and ask!

4hrs and waiting until I pick up the car!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang