Stryker reds in canada?

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks like only 1 load of vipers came to canada so far. i think they were all the normal red.

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks....so I'm not feeling left out...just HOPE asking for the Carbon Fibre Exterior option doesn't REALLY mess up my order! Obviously I'd HAPPILY take the car without that option if it comes to that!

When I ordered my first viper 20 years ago I had asked for air conditioning..(yes..A/C was an OPTION back then..LOL...like you really needed it!!)....anyhoo..MY car came in without it and I was offered to wait for the next one that came in with it or take it as it was..(without it!) needless to say..I took it as it was! And as I've said before..I adore this car..NO REGRETS!!

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New VCA member has a 2013 Black SRT, I'm not sure if he's taken delivery yet. Local web forum also has spotted a White 2013 (no proof yet, just anecdotal). Both are just east of Edmonton.

Killer33

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks....so I'm not feeling left out...just HOPE asking for the Carbon Fibre Exterior option doesn't REALLY mess up my order! Obviously I'd HAPPILY take the car without that option if it comes to that!

When I ordered my first viper 20 years ago I had asked for air conditioning..(yes..A/C was an OPTION back then..LOL...like you really needed it!!)....anyhoo..MY car came in without it and I was offered to wait for the next one that came in with it or take it as it was..(without it!) needless to say..I took it as it was! And as I've said before..I adore this car..NO REGRETS!!

You're going to hate it when it arrives... be prepared to look at it in the garage (every hour) when you're not driving it of course and you'll be wiping off even the smallest of blemishes. It'll drive you crrrazy in the best way possible. This car even made me redo my entire garage from floor to ceiling. You're going to absolutely Love it!

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
You're going to hate it when it arrives... be prepared to look at it in the garage (every hour) when you're not driving it of course and you'll be wiping off even the smallest of blemishes. It'll drive you crrrazy in the best way possible. This car even made me redo my entire garage from floor to ceiling. You're going to absolutely Love it!

Thanks! I needed that! After reading that post about 2013s being turned into 2014s!! I don't care whether it's a 13 or a 14 as long as I get my STRYKER RED!!!!!!!!!

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! I needed that! After reading that post about 2013s being turned into 2014s!! I don't care whether it's a 13 or a 14 as long as I get my STRYKER RED!!!!!!!!!

As per another post on 2014 colors, Stryker red will not be offered in 2014.
So yours will be rare as a 2013 and maybe a one of one if it turns out to be a 2014 !!!

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Maureen, have you got an ETA yet?
No ETA as of yet Wayne...(as I said in the PM I sent you)....I've been in "D" status for over a month now...but I did order the exterior carbon fibre option and that could delay me further.

How 'bout you? any ETA?

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Maureen, I'm in the same boat. Still in Production Scheduled status. I have big plans, including a track weekend at a Laguna Seca end of June, and a 4-day escape down Highway 1 to Santa Barbara beginning July 4th. If they don't show my car in frame status within a week, those plans are out the window. I'm surprised that it seems most on this forum have cars that are being built, at least those that ordered early like us. For the first time I'm beginning to get frustrated. I've delayed and delayed plans, patience is wearing thin. The other cars that were ordered by my dealer have either arrived or are being built. I ordered first, long before the others, but mine gets built last. I know my dealer is doing what he can, the problem lies at the factory. I still feel that this beautiful Stryker Red is worth the wait. I understand its harder to schedule than the other colors, but it's frustrating that you and I appear to be at the end of the waiting line. At this point, I'm tempted to add the carbon aero package. I have to admit, I'm also curious about the Stryker Green and if there are any improvements to the car for 2014. But that's just curiosity, I keep telling myself that Stryker Red is worth the wait.

OP
OP
vipernut

vipernut

Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi Maureen, I'm in the same boat. Still in Production Scheduled status. I have big plans, including a track weekend at a Laguna Seca end of June, and a 4-day escape down Highway 1 to Santa Barbara beginning July 4th. If they don't show my car in frame status within a week, those plans are out the window. I'm surprised that it seems most on this forum have cars that are being built, at least those that ordered early like us. For the first time I'm beginning to get frustrated. I've delayed and delayed plans, patience is wearing thin. The other cars that were ordered by my dealer have either arrived or are being built. I ordered first, long before the others, but mine gets built last. I know my dealer is doing what he can, the problem lies at the factory. I still feel that this beautiful Stryker Red is worth the wait. I understand its harder to schedule than the other colors, but it's frustrating that you and I appear to be at the end of the waiting line. At this point, I'm tempted to add the carbon aero package. I have to admit, I'm also curious about the Stryker Green and if there are any improvements to the car for 2014. But that's just curiosity, I keep telling myself that Stryker Red is worth the wait.

Todd....I know what you mean about being "curious" about the Stryker Green....VIPERS look fabulous in green!! And because of that unless they charge a BIG premium (like with the STRYKER RED) I think you'll see a ton of them! I know it'd be my next favourite colour!! NEXT!!
STRYKER RED is still tops in my book!~!
And I know they're worth the wait.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope it is a bright green like SSG and not a dark green like the anaconda green. The anaconda green was okay I guess, but too bland for the Viper's personality.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I imagine that a tri coat green will be spectacular, it will interesting see.

And Maureen, you bring up a good point about Stryker Green. Unless they limit the quantity sold or price it high, it could be common, which I think would dilute its appeal. I hear they will be coming out with new Stryker colors over time, I hope each one will be limited in numbers like the Stryker Red. Okay, my senses have returned, lol. I'll wait for my Stryker Red dream machine.

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i bet it will be a 14k option for the green. at that price it wont be too common.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stryker Green ACR please!! :headbang:

I'm with you! My friend has a 2010 Snakeskin Green ACR with black stripe, it is perhaps my favorite car in our NorCal region. Part of its appeal is the performance and records it holds, and yes he tracks it. Although its hard to choose a favorite, every gen Viper has its own beauty. SSG is an exceptional color on the Viper. I expect nothing less of Stryker Green.