Stupid Q. of the day

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe he ment "is it a Gen 1 or 2?"

Gen 1 being 400 Hp (and 415) and the gen 2's being 450 hp. That would be the only thing that would make any sense.

JetMec

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took mine into a Sat. AM function with a lot of onlookers (about 150 people). One guy asked...Is that the big or the small Viper?

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time you'll have a couple options!Tell em "the big one" cause the small ones in your pants
laugh.gif
VCAs a rough life!
Or that the small ones at the hobby store for $50.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everybody always asks me that too! i think that's got to be the dumbest thing I've heard. Why...better yet how, could the vents on the hood be speakers?!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't believe how you are. The black covers on the hood do look like speaker covers, so what is so stupid. The stupid question is the question never asked. I enjoy talking about my Viper and all the questions. If someone doesn't know how do they learn, but then you knew everything from birth and never had a question. Think about Stupid, the person seeking some information, a little knowledge or the one that thinks he knows it all just because he owns a Viper. Next time someone ask that "Stupid" question try and let them know, teach, inform or just keep it parked in the closet. Easy guys, they only wanted an honest answer, not your Viper.

Claudio Ferraroni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
People say stupid things about Vipers , especially here in Italy where the car is RARE. The most blasphemous I heard from the onlookers? "** Yes, it's the Japanese car with a Mercedes engine!!"

Keep those coming!!

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far the most supid question i have been asked is:
Why does your car have speakers on the hood?

Answer: so i can keep the car locked with the windows up and still listen to music.

Reply: Woooow.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't help it, This is just for fun and I'm not making light of ignorance about the cars.

"Remember, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people".

SNAKOIL VA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week an elderly gentleman asked me what type of car my Viper was.

"It's a Dodge Viper" I responded.

"Who makes it", he then asked?

It was almost as bad when I had my 1991 Stealth RT and a guy came up a said, "It's about time America came up with a car to compete with the Japanese." I simply replied, "Yeah, you're right."

Robert1994

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pulled over a few weeks ago on the highway for no real reason
except the obvious. "We've heard about you!" (Honestly don't
know what they were refering to)"You'd better watch it, there
aren't that many Eclipse's on this island, and we know who you
are".