stupid sun visor question

Matthew Klinger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate how they have the air bag warnings on the sun visors. Is there anywhere were you can buy plain black sun visors to replace these? or If no one does sell these things has anyone just taken them off??

Thanks in advance
Matt :rolleyes:

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
put the drivers on the pasenger side and vice versa, it spins them around so the label faces the roof

OP
OP
M

Matthew Klinger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
put the drivers on the pasenger side and vice versa, it spins them around so the label faces the roof

dude... didn't even think of that answer... sometimes the OBVIOUS is the best. Thanks... will do that as soon as I get my MGW shifter and lighter (ordered Monday night)

Thanks again Nell :headbang:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
take the dang things OFF...i hate them anyways. i wear sunglasses anyhow.

i cant imagine being 6' tall or more and using them things.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum is right Matthew. It takes 3-4 minutes to remove the visors and you would not believe how less clostrophobic you feel, plus the interior looks better and roomier.

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my stickers off a year ago. Tried an iron..didn't work. Ended up scraping (little by little) with my thumb nail. It took about 20 minutes on each, but was worth it. :2tu:

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my stickers off a year ago. Tried an iron..didn't work. Ended up scraping (little by little) with my thumb nail. It took about 20 minutes on each, but was worth it. :2tu:
Also, if you just switch them from one side to the other...you still can see them when you stand in front of the car....not a good look either. IMO

OP
OP
M

Matthew Klinger

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW. patience... don't think I have that much patience. Think I'm going to go with the no-visor look first, if I don't like it I will flip them. Thanks for the the quick feedback

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if you just switch them from one side to the other...you still can see them when you stand in front of the car....not a good look either. IMO

Not in a GTS you cant !

:D

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WOW. patience... don't think I have that much patience. Think I'm going to go with the no-visor look first, if I don't like it I will flip them. Thanks for the the quick feedback
I like mine on, especially on the highway. I adjust them (depending on how fast I'm going) and they help the air flow over my head. To each his own!!

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not in a GTS you cant !

:D
Yikes! I didn't even pay attention that Matt has a GTS. I guess switching them would be fine then.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog