Summer Cruise Update - Important!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So much good news to spread. First off, our Summer Cruise has set a new record. We have over 80 people and we're nearing 40 Vipers and still climbing! Congratulations, that is awesome!

And more importantly, SRT has just provided me the registration package for the Sunday race! I can now reveal what is planned and the cool stuff we'll experience on Sunday:

* We will have a special Viper car corral parking area!
* We will get access to the SRT hospitality area. This area is SOO cool. It will include an awesome view, flat screen TV's, air conditioning, food, beverages, etc…!
* We will have a full day paddock pass!
* And yes folks, there is even a parade lap planned!

Bring your camera, this is going to be extremely cool! Now, all folks who are doing the Sunday race with us must register using the SRT form. Here is a link to the form: http://www.illinoisvipers.com/documents/2013/SRT ALMS Registration.pdf.

There is a 1 or 2 day ticket package. The package you should select is the SINGLE DAY for SUNDAY. The cost is $115 per person. You must get this form filled out and mailed/emailed/faxed to SRT by August 5th!! Please ensure that you get your tickets settled with them quickly! And please email me and let me know your coming to the race even if you're not doing the cruise ([email protected]).

As I mentioned, we have a big group and a heck of a Viper showing. For those not yet registered for our cruise, you still have time (however you'll have to find your own hotel near us). Please do so NOW. The race has sold out all hotels within a huge radius. The full write up and registration for the cruise is here: http://www.illinoisvipers.com/pit/cruises_eventinfo.html.

If you have any questions, let me know!

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are two hotels in Kimberly, WI. about 45 miles North of RA. The Hilton Garden Inn at $139.00 per night and the Quality Inn at $99.00 per night. The girls usually like the Hilton. The phone numbers are:
- Hilton, 920-730-1900
- Quality Inn, 920-788-4400
They both have room available for 8/9 & 8/10.
Spend as much time at RA as possible. The Vipers will be on the track alot and the Grand AM races on Saturday will include Patrick Dempsey. It will be a fantastic race weekend at RA!
I hope that this helps you out.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The books are now closed for cruise planning and registration. At the end of this week the adventure begins. As of the end of last week, we've sold out our cruise (actually oversold) - we have over 50 Vipers and 100 people! We even sold out SRT - they are now at maximum capacity and cannot fit anymore people - they were in disbelief. Congrats! That's the way to support our manufacturer, and they will support us in return.

See you guys later this week!

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I waited till yesterday to make my reservations and they were sold out. Bummer.

If anyone can't go on Sunday, let me know :) [I need two tickets].

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can still go, tickets are $70. No free food and parade lap though :(

For anyone who isn't associated with the cruise want to cruise up on race day (sunday) I have a (currently) very small group who will be leaving from HWY 20 park and ride in Racine, WI at 7:00am. We will pick up at least three other cars in Bayshore on our way, and then hopefully be to the race track in time to catch some of the practice/qualifying runs that end at 9am.

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there, Grey see you at Bayshore just tex me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets