Sunday Cruise to captree anyone?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got to do my inspection on Saturday up at Chuck's subsidiary.

Sunday might be OK for a morning run. Afternoon brings family and Haloween.

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
id be outta there early D..no worries..:)

scott, keep me posted, weather permitting, i might take the ride with ya if ya dont mind.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would work for me. *******, Diner, anything as long as I get something to eat as I will be starving. I will drive for good company and food.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
scott, keep me posted, weather permitting, i might take the ride with ya if ya dont mind.
Plum, just spoke with Chuck and he want me to mention that he's Plum outta deviled eggs.

Still want to tag along?

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI on Sunday:

October 30, Farmingville, NY - 2005 Monster Mash Car Show And Swap Meet, sponsored by Farmingville Lions Club at Bald Hill, LIE To Exit 63, Rain Date November 6th, #1 Show And Swap Meet, 50+ Classes, 1st, 2nd And 3rd Place Each Class, Costume Contest, Adults And Kids, Large Vender Area, DJ, Free Parking, Cars 4 Sale, Admission $6, Under 12 Free, Info: (631) 368-2626, or e-mail [email protected].

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO deviled eggs?......darn that tator dodge. doesn't he know customer service starts with breakfast...lol

******* for lunch it is......:)

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do but when a hand is needed you know I will pitch in :) I am very good at taking things apart ,putting them back though is the problem I know nothing about the mechanics of the motors :)

stangkilr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the vette is going to it's new owner on sunday or else i'd be in...can't wait to get the new ride...;)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the vette is going to it's new owner on sunday or else i'd be in...can't wait to get the new ride...;)

Sold the Vette? Since when??? We were teasing you about getting a Viper soon but this is lightening speed unless of course I am wrong. So what is the new ride Mr?????

stangkilr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not sure yet...might hold out and see if anything pops up...like a 97-98 gts around 40k...

OP
OP
P

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im gonna be there and i know D said he was gonna join me.

anyone else ? ? ? city ? ?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah the Tuna should be great!!!!!!!I hope I catch another Shark!! I seen D this morning with his monster Viper getting it DYNOED!!!!!! Speak up, what were the numbers