Supercharged 03 Heavily Modified For Sale

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just posted my 03 Viper in the classifieds.

It looks like the ad deleted most of my description so I'll post it here.

2003 Dodge Viper SRT Supercharged FOR SALE 16,250 Miles Asking $65,000 OBO
Up for sale is my 2003 Dodge Viper which I have owned since 2006 and +/- 9,000 miles, now showing 16,250.
The car runs and drives flawlessly. There are no issues at all.
FULL DISCLOSURE:
The car was involved in an accident but has a CLEAR Tennessee title. The repair required a few new panels including fenders, bumpers and hood. New Dodge parts were used. I decided to make the car unique and changed the exterior color at that time. All body panels were removed and refinished entirely in the new color. The color is a medium Spiral Gray with the flake modified to a ‘Starburst Flake’ and some pearl added. The color gets positive comments from everyone. The paint job is flawless but does have a few chips under the rocker panels and front bumper. There is also a small crack in the front bumper that has been structurally repaired but not touched up or repainted. I have left over paint in a sealed container and the formula written on the can.
I only drive the car a few times per year and since I recently had heart surgery have decided to let it go to someone who will use and enjoy it more than I’m able. I recently replaced the tires that were 5 years old with new Michelin Pilot Super Sports.
Also included is a smaller pulley (3.5”) and new green belt if you want to push it closer to 700 rwhp.
Feel free to come inspect the car or pay an inspection service to go thru the car.
The car has the following modifications:
Polished Paxton Supercharger (stock boost) 625-650 rwhp, < 2,200 miles 500
SCT Tuner and tuning 800
Gen 4 injectors 500
Polished Intake 1,000
DLM oversized cooler and pump 1,200
DLM tensioner 250
B&B 1-3/4- Headers $2,100 + $400 Jet Hot Coating 2,500
Corsa exhaust 1500
KW Variant II Coilovers, <1,200 miles 3,480
Dual gauge pod, A/F and Boost (Autometer) 300
Painted interior 600
MGM short shift handle 100
B&M short throw shifter 300
Window tint 150
Brembo Gran Turismo Slotted 14", 2 piece rotors 3,600
Stainless brake lines 200
Brakeman #3 pads 600
DOT 6 fluids 100
Dash trim rings 120
Carbon fiber toneau cover 1,200
Gen 4 differential (307 gear), < 1,200 miles 1,800
HID Fogs 100
Gen 4 hood 1,400
HRE 597 3 piece chrome wheels 7,400
Michelin Supersport tires < 200 miles 1,500
Pioneer CD/DVD/NAV (system wired to trunk for future amps) 1,200
Focal separates (doors and dash) 400
Pioneer 8" sub 120
Moroso surge tank and lines 200
Custom color and paint 7,200
Dodge OEM car cover 325
Trunk carpet 300
Chin spoiler 800
Valve Cover Breathers 150
Tuning & Dyno Todd @ A&C Performance, High Velocity Motorsports 850
Shift light 120
Does not include thousands spent in labor! $50,865 (mods only)

The sale of this car is no small matter to me. This car has been the most aggressive and enjoyable car that I have owned and I take extremely good care of it. I will sell it at the right price to the right person. Please no lowball offers. I have plenty of garage space and money for it to sit here indefinitely. Almost anything you would want in a modified Viper has been done. All you have to do is enjoy it and take care of it.
Sal 865-250-3563
[email protected]

I've hesitated posting my car for sale for a couple of years. I don't think I've put 500 miles on it since 2011. I've had health issues since before I bought the Viper but more issues have caused me to drive it less and less.

I really really love this car. It's been a great experience modifying it and owning it. There is nothing like downshifting to 3rd and a few seconds later seeing 180 mph after you've shifted into 6th. (All while driving in Mexico of course).

I've listed it at what I think is a reasonable price due to the great amount of mods and the overall condition of the car. Reasonable offers will be considered.

The car deserves be driven and enjoyed by someone who can do it more than me so if you are interested please feel free to call or email.

Armand Salvatore 'Sal'
865-250-3563

[email protected]
You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sir, how can the car have a "clear title" if its been wrecked? Also, why mention the whole 180mph in Mexico thing? I think it only hurts your chances of selling it.

agdetail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
clear title means no floods, rebuilt, salvage etc.

as a car dealer i have a lot of people ask that question also. i had 4k hit on my viper but when you pull a carproof, it says clear.

best to post a car fax or carproof for people to view.

agdetail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
black moon. it looks like you have a great car with all those tasty upgrades. I'm sure buying a stock viper and buying all those parts would cost more. I hope it goes to a good home.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the picture of the car before the accident or after?

I'd refer you to the ad in the classifieds but it hasn't posted yet for some reason. I paid for it so I don't know why. As far as your question goes if you read the ad the answer should be obvious.
Thanks

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sir, how can the car have a "clear title" if its been wrecked? Also, why mention the whole 180mph in Mexico thing? I think it only hurts your chances of selling it.

I won't answer your first question since it's been answered already.

To your opinion maybe you're right. Maybe I should change it to never driven over 40 and only to church on Sunday. LOL

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
black moon. it looks like you have a great car with all those tasty upgrades. I'm sure buying a stock viper and buying all those parts would cost more. I hope it goes to a good home.

Thank you for your comment and explaining the whole damaged versus totaled issue. Stock Gen III 2003's are going in the low 40's with decent low mileage. I have around 50k in mods and another 12-$15,000 in labor. So it's like paying for the mods and getting the car for free.

I will consider reasonable offers but I won't sell it for stock prices.

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice viper and modifications Sal, sorry to hear you have to let it go,I hope your health improves and GLWS.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice viper and modifications Sal, sorry to hear you have to let it go,I hope your health improves and GLWS.

Thank you. I'm actually feeling better than I have in a long time. I just need a car that's a little easier to drive/ cruise around in. I'm looking at some CTS-V's and like the new Vettes but not sure about the comfort level not having driven one yet. I'd be happy with my Lexus if I could just add some horsepower and tighten the suspension/ handling. Unfortunately no tuners. mods or performance shops for the LS cars.

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have a new AEM 1500 updated for a Gen III w/ a John Reed harness, sensors and map. Complete in the box(s) for $2,500. I will be listing it shortly. PM or Email for details. Thank you

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What month might my ad in the classified section show up and in its entirety when it does????? All the other forums posted it and it didn't cost $30 like it did here.