SVS GEN II DIY Twin Turbo Kit - Introduction

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SVS is happy to announce that our side mount twin turbo system is now available for the DIY Viper installer. Basic information and introductory pricing is available on our website at:

http://www.svspower.com/catalog_detail.aspx?nav=3&id=327

This system is designed with the turbos next to the engine and not in the footwells. The intake side piping reaches the front fasica and is filtered for cool air delivery to the turbos. By utilizing shorty tube headers the turbo is mounted high enough to properly gravity drain the oil from the turbo into the oil pan and no oil scavenge pump is needed.

This is the best engineered DIY kit on the market to install for Viper owners that know 1000rwhp will be enough power for their enjoyment.

This is a 100% complete twin turbo system for a GEN II. Customers will need to figure out their own fuel system and engine management.

Most of the kit applys for a GEN III but we haven't installed the system with an air/air intercooler and would be interested in working with an owner to complete the DIY kit for a GEN III.

We're interested in working with performance shops who would like a TT solution for the Viper.

Any questions please call 630-876-1335 or e-mail [email protected]

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the system complete for the 12,500? What does the web site mean about fuel system only when installed at SVS?

Thanks.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jr.

Congrats to you and Sr. on the production of your new DIY TT kit. It looks very original and will produce great numbers for your customers.

Congrats Again!,

Jay K.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is the system complete for the 12,500? What does the web site mean about fuel system only when installed at SVS?

Thanks.

Yes, for 12,500 it's a complete twin turbo system, but as I mentioned in my first post:

"Customers will need to figure out their own fuel system and engine management."

We can help with both fuel and engine control at all levels.

We're very interested in working with performance shops/tuners in order to build locations across the country that would become dealer installers for our SVS side mount TT systems.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

Im sorry but when you say "Customers will need to figure out their own fuel system and engine management" do you mean far as tuning etc..? Or do the actual components need to be purchased seperatly?

Computer/injectors/rails/lines/pumps/etc.......

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

I thought I'd be the only one ;)

Guys, the pics you see on the site are from my car. I guess you could say it was the prototype. Although I have been somewhat quiet up to this point, I will say that the end result was worth the wait and money I paid. At 8.5psi, the car feels awesome. I can't wait turn up the boost (ordering Alchycontrol methanol kit on monday). In fact, I loved the way the car drove so much that I decided to redo the turbo setup/motor configuration on my Z06 just so that I wouldn't feel like one car was better than the other. Only problem is, my Viper in its current state of tune will be my "Slow" car. I do plan on getting the car to the track this year. I just put on CCW 1 piece rims and 18" Nitto DRs, so the first few runs will be in true street trim. I'm still on the stock clutch and half shafts, but once I get some time, I will change those out (clutch is sitting in the garage)and get some good numbers on slicks. Anybody got a set of used HD halfshafts that they are looking to sell? ;)

Bottom line is, after some early hiccups, the car runs awesome and it is a blast to drive. I look forward to and will report out on the kit durability and continued support of SVS. So far.... :2tu:

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good Ron. Do you have to remove the front facia to clean/change the air filters?

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

Im sorry but when you say "Customers will need to figure out their own fuel system and engine management" do you mean far as tuning etc..? Or do the actual components need to be purchased seperatly?

The base price kit DOES NOT come with fuel system or engine management....buy them seperately or I'm sure SVS can set you up. Oh yea....you tune it too ;) Looks like a nice kit. Anybody need an install in the south give me a call.

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

I thought I'd be the only one ;)

Guys, the pics you see on the site are from my car. I guess you could say it was the prototype. Although I have been somewhat quiet up to this point, I will say that the end result was worth the wait and money I paid. At 8.5psi, the car feels awesome. I can't wait turn up the boost (ordering Alchycontrol methanol kit on monday). In fact, I loved the way the car drove so much that I decided to redo the turbo setup/motor configuration on my Z06 just so that I wouldn't feel like one car was better than the other. Only problem is, my Viper in its current state of tune will be my "Slow" car. I do plan on getting the car to the track this year. I just put on CCW 1 piece rims and 18" Nitto DRs, so the first few runs will be in true street trim. I'm still on the stock clutch and half shafts, but once I get some time, I will change those out (clutch is sitting in the garage)and get some good numbers on slicks. Anybody got a set of used HD halfshafts that they are looking to sell? ;)

Bottom line is, after some early hiccups, the car runs awesome and it is a blast to drive. I look forward to and will report out on the kit durability and continued support of SVS. So far.... :2tu:

:D Earl, you knew you wouldn't be the only one ;)

BTW, Thanks for the post :cool:

Your fuel system is alcohol compatible so when your ready to tune on E85 let's hook it up :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ron,

The base price kit DOES NOT come with fuel system or engine management....buy them seperately or I'm sure SVS can set you up. Oh yea....you tune it too ;) Looks like a nice kit. Anybody need an install in the south give me a call.

Thanks Tony!

You're dealer installer # 1 and others are lining up :cool:

We have a base TT map for the AEM that you can start with for tuning. We can also help with any level of fuel system that you will need. You're experienced with the Vec 2 and will be covered at any level of this kits ability.

For tuner resources you can rely on a number of qualified people across the country.

We have many tuner connections of our own and it sounds like John Reed from Torquefreaks is becoming a popular choice for the Vipers. We tuned the AEM base map in house (SVS tuner). We're working on furthering our in house tuners education to have the ability to fly him around the country for tuning support.

TT's for all :headbang: :usa:

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good Ron. Do you have to remove the front facia to clean/change the air filters?

Thanks Ron

Yes, you would have to remove the front fascia.

The location of the filters is in a protected area that won't need servicing for a long time because they won't get dirty :2tu: They'll be taking in cool fresh air and stay protected from the elements.

Unless you take your Viper off roading I don't see any reason to worry about cleaning the filters for many many thousands of miles :2tu:

OP
OP
S

SVS Turbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This just might be the answer I was looking for...THANKS :2tu:

We're setting up a dealer installer network at performance shops across the country.

Soon there will be someone not to far from you that can asisst with the install, fuel system and tuning :cool: