Swap the Mufflers?

Slamstadam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love the sound of my Belangers until I don't. The Belanger is just a non serviceable glasspack from what I can see. I repack my motorcycles every 5000 because they start to get a little different pitch when they break down. Repack and they come back to life.

I've squelched the drone at constant throttle, but I might be looking for a little less decibles.

On a scale of 1-10, If a full 3" Belanger/cat exhaust is an 8 for loud street cars, what would give me a 6 or 7.

Magnaflow ?

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car is way loud with an ugly drone.:crazy2:

It doesn't seem that bad with a helmet on and driving full throttle most of the time.
Try that............;)

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would recommend Flowmaster's Hushpower Pro Series Muffler. It's a deeper tone and the inner cone baffle design is much different than the conventional glasspack (perforated) type. It also runs cooler (Side sills seem cooler). I've had magnaflow, randomtech and the last set I took off was Stainless steel works. The Hushpowers are by far my favorite. I still have my randomtech and Stainless steel works mufflers if you want to try something else.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth