Sweet delivery

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shiny stuff arrived; can't drive:drive: so might as well tinker
You must be registered for see images

Looks like my office:):). Everytime the UPS or FEdEx guy comes in. My receptionist always asks. What is all this stuff? :). I actually order a lot more stuff for my E55, than for the Viper though.. GOOD decision on the 3' Randon Techs. That was the single best upgrade I did to my car. Cools down the sills, allows air to circulate inside the sills(unlike those factory CANNONS), gives the car a nice sound, and saves your side sills. NICE!!! good luck with the install.. Personally, I took my sills off and drove the car to an exhaust shop. They did a GREAT job. I would weld the whole set-up. The band clamps did not seal, for me. good luck.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the Random Techs too. Amazing difference over stock. Take a look through them compared to the stock ones.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a year on the random tech cats/exhaust love the sound but haven't noticed as much of a drop in temp as I expected.The sills still could nearly fry an egg!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had mine installed before I picked the car up so cannot compare to stock but I do not think my sill get that hot even in the summer. :dunno:

The sound is AWESOME.

V

Venomiss

Did that mail deliver everything for you? (Not to change the subject) Let us know.:)

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a year on the random tech cats/exhaust love the sound but haven't noticed as much of a drop in temp as I expected.The sills still could nearly fry an egg!

Are you kidding me???? I put on Belanger Headers and 3' catbacks, I also put on Randomtech 3" in/out cats and I put my hand in the sill when I get out of the car. It's amazingly cool. The sound is great especially at high RPMs. And a certified SAE corrected 25 rwhp & 40 rwtq gain on a 2000 :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Nope. Called Beth Monday. Badge stuff mailed last week. Magazine "batch was just going out".:rolleyes:

Getting lots of hits to buy a raffle ticket though.

Glad it's on it's way. You should get a plaque in the mix too.
I wonder who is helping promote those raffle tickets you can only buy until this Thursday?

:D

Now that your dollar is now worth far more it's an even bigger bargain for raffle tickets.
That wasn't too blatant was it??;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine