TA 2.0 and GTS order available now!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So , in actuality one can order all the models , except a regular TA at present ( though you can order a GTS with the TA Package). Pricing is all up now , so things are definite and alot of you are finding out a GT package is essentially what a GTS was in 2013 -- to a certain degree. If you have questions or are interested in ordering , don't hesitate to call me - cell or toll free.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse
Viper and SRT Mgr
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
...which certainly, in my opinion, seems to be a curious (if not frankly inappropriate) comment for this forum as it might be interpreted as a slur or disparaging remark aimed at Dodge or Viper or Woodhouse or Bill Pemberton.

Hopefully it was meant in jest.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not from me. I have a t/a and by far is the best viper to date

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its fun to rib the dealers, and many deserve it, especially in New Jersey, but not Woodhouse, I bought my Viper and a Ford Lighting from them and they are the best, Bob Woodhouse sincerely wanted to make it possible for me to buy my 1999 GTS , and if everyone remembers it was tough to buy a Viper with out a big mark up back then, gave me a great deal and made it so easy, Bill is the same way, one of the few honest Dealers around. I just felt I had to say this because so much is said about the bad Dealers and nothing is ever said about the good one's, and the good one's get bunched with the bad one's.:usa:

Last edited:

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a coincidence. I just got off the phone about a ZO6 that is currently on build status. May look at my options now.

JerryTheBanker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just canceled my 15' Z06 order up here in Toronto after waiting one year to order it! Now I'm going to order a 15' TA 2.0 in that fabulous that Dodge has come up with!!! Glad to be going back into a Viper!!!!!!

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...could it be the statement was in reference to Dodge filling dealer orders before customer orders w/ the initial launch...or maybe the "bath" those who actually initially purchased the new vipers took once the price was re-adjusted & vouchers given...just saying...

OP
OP
Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The best guide is still www.drivesrt.com , but there are some things lacking. Feel free to call me or let me know what specifics you are questioning. Most of the things are similarly priced as last year , though one needs to know some of the things that changed to keep pricing down. For example , there is no Leather seat option on a base SRT, if you desire this you have to step up to the GT package ( which now is quite similar to the GTS package of the past ). Happy to walk you through the scenario , but one customer sent me out pricing he found on the TA , and as usual it did not have shipping or gas guzzler. I think this is bogus , as consumers are smart enough to realize this is part of the purchase price, so don't give a ( quoted ) starting price when it is not really the starting price -- we sure aren't going to get by avoiding shipping or guzzler tax so include.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Commentary not directed towards Bill. Just venting frustration with the manufacturer. In fact, I placed the order on my Gen V with him two years ago today, on Bill's birthday. Happy BDAY Bill! !!