Tampa Viper crew, esp. Mike, Chuck, & Ryan - missing radio?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I found a Bell Phone hand-held radio yesterday in my car, and suspect it was being used by Ryan when he was in Chuck's car in the rear to keep in touch with Mike on the Clearwater cruise? Thus it's Mike's? Regardless of whose it is, let me know and I'll ship it out.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gang, I am back from the sun and into the crud, what a drag!

I grabbed my 2 Motorolas out of your car Slaughter, thinking that one left over would be Mike's. Have to verify with Chuck, it may be his, but I do know I was using it to talk with Scott, Mike's son when I was ******* around in Chucks RT on the Sat night, Chuck may have grabbed it from Mike or Scott, or it may be his own. Thanks for allowing the freeloading, but coming home I was glad the Viper is in it's heavily monitored cocoon. Hit the bricks in Ohio, 20-30 mph crawl for hours, most areas in a state of emergency and you could be charged if you left the house without proof of emergency (then pondered what consitutes emergency for proof? how would you prove that? maybe I should attempt the bar exam Slaughter?haha).

Anyways not the perfect time to be driving a Viper up this end, heck even Kenny is under lockdown, you know the weathers bad when.........:D

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You missed some great racing Ryan. ******* Pro Cup Saturday night and Indy cars at the St Pete Grand Prix. Awesome both days.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gang, I am back from the sun and into the crud, what a drag!

I grabbed my 2 Motorolas out of your car Slaughter, thinking that one left over would be Mike's. Have to verify with Chuck, it may be his, but I do know I was using it to talk with Scott, Mike's son when I was ******* around in Chucks RT on the Sat night, Chuck may have grabbed it from Mike or Scott, or it may be his own. Thanks for allowing the freeloading, but coming home I was glad the Viper is in it's heavily monitored cocoon. Hit the bricks in Ohio, 20-30 mph crawl for hours, most areas in a state of emergency and you could be charged if you left the house without proof of emergency (then pondered what consitutes emergency for proof? how would you prove that? maybe I should attempt the bar exam Slaughter?haha).

Anyways not the perfect time to be driving a Viper up this end, heck even Kenny is under lockdown, you know the weathers bad when.........:D

Yeah, my trip back was bad enough (see my post from a couple days ago), certainly not viper weather for you either. Proof of emergency? How about I want get the f*ck home?! LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang