Enthusiast
Reaction score
April 4th do the math.

---33 DAYS--WIZARD DID YOU HEAR THAT?--33 DAYS TILL TATOR'S BB-Q---

Skeeter :2tu:

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EVERY DAY THE BB-Q GETS CLOSER BY AT LEAST 24hrs.

---32 DAYS REMAINING UNTIL WE SEE THE WIZARD---

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang: a month to go to the day :usa: :2tu: as it's already turned April 7th across the pond :D now does this mean I have less to wait than you guys, as I'm ahead in time by 5 hours! :confused: :smirk:

30 days :2tu:

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its time to revive this post PAVIPER started since we're only 6 weeks from launch time. I'm in and lets meet at the same rest stop on I-81 north(after Manada Gap exit and before Grantville exit) at 7:00 like we did last year. Lauri, are we going to meet you at Ravine exit? 2BAD4U what exit? and Jamie are you going this year? and lets not forget Danny boy, is that beast running yet,are you in? I don't have to ask Ed cause he's been driving up and back just to get some practice. :headbang: :headbang:

Kerry,

THE EXIT where I will meet everybody is ... 81 N to "EXIT 170A" ...Wilkes Barre, Bear Creek...115 S....... AT the SUNOCO on the left! Will talk to you soon! Time??? :2tu:

Dave

Home-570-696-9032
Cell-570-817-8589

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Hostile.I will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yooooooooooooooooooooooo let the party begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LESS THAN ONE[1] MONTH !!!

4 WEEKS AND 1 DAY!!

---29 DAYS TILL THE WIZARDS BB-Q---

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TIME IS FLYING BYYYYY

!!!!!!4 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!!!

---28 DAYS REMAINING--- THEN THE WIZARDS BB-Q---

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
-----------------SUNDAY-SUNDAY-SUNDAY------------------

---THAT OUT OF THE WAY IT'S 27 DAYS TILL TATORS BB-Q---

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper is running again...

I'll meet you guys at Ravine exit, like usually.
No roof, whatever the temperature is, I'll bring my red woolhat and cigars!!!

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ON THE 11th OF APRIL I COUNTED THE DAYS TILL TATORS BB-Q
AT LEAST 5 TIMES,THIS IS HARD TO BELIVE???
---26 DAYS TILL "I WILL BE GOING TO TATORS BB-Q BECAUSE I RSVPed BEFORE APRIL 20TH"---

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to guys! Even though I'm probably going alone and I don't know anyone I hope I have fun!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to guys! Even though I'm probably going alone and I don't know anyone I hope I have fun!
First timers arriving alone that don't know anyone get to wash cars and sing the National Anthem before lunch! Great to have you! :2tu: :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

And don't forget the tradition of buying a round of drinks for all attendees. No sweat, shouldn't be more than 500-600 people. :shocked:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony Tony Tony how many times will i tell you I don't go down that road.Now the real people who created the so called Greek style were the Romans.Haven't you watched Calligula yet?

WAR SMOKIN IS A HOMO

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its time to revive this post PAVIPER started since we're only 6 weeks from launch time. I'm in and lets meet at the same rest stop on I-81 north(after Manada Gap exit and before Grantville exit) at 7:00 like we did last year. Lauri, are we going to meet you at Ravine exit? 2BAD4U what exit? and Jamie are you going this year? and lets not forget Danny boy, is that beast running yet,are you in? I don't have to ask Ed cause he's been driving up and back just to get some practice. :headbang: :headbang:

Kerry,

THE EXIT where I will meet everybody is ... 81 N to "EXIT 170A" ...Wilkes Barre, Bear Creek...115 S....... AT the SUNOCO on the left! Will talk to you soon! Time??? :2tu:

Cars running great!!I will meet everyone at usual spot
Dave

Home-570-696-9032
Cell-570-817-8589

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since noone answers my post I will post it here.

I will be on 81 just south of Wilkes Barre by 25 miles at the Hazleton exit. What time will we meet? Can I get someone's phone number so I don't get missed? What time will you be there by? Should I be on the interstate and just pull off to the side and wait?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Which means that those of you flying in, you had better get your tickets. I missed out on two flights, as the price went up as I was entering my reservation. Apparently the whole World is coming to Chuckie's,and seriously if you plan on flying into White Plains,NY , get your ticket today. See you all soon and I promise to park my ugly little rental car wayyyyy down the street.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since noone answers my post I will post it here.

I will be on 81 just south of Wilkes Barre by 25 miles at the Hazleton exit. What time will we meet? Can I get someone's phone number so I don't get missed? What time will you be there by? Should I be on the interstate and just pull off to the side and wait?

PM me an I will give my mine and Ed's # We usually meet around 8am

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bill hope to meet you in person this time.Thanks for hooking up Rocco for me.

Reaction score
Which means that those of you flying in, you had better get your tickets. I missed out on two flights, as the price went up as I was entering my reservation. Apparently the whole World is coming to Chuckie's,and seriously if you plan on flying into White Plains,NY , get your ticket today. See you all soon and I promise to park my ugly little rental car wayyyyy down the street.

You staying at the Hilton, Bill? You can hide your rental in the pit...no worries...and you HAVE to join us all for dinner Friday night....oh, when do you fly in? :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth