Team Oreca Vinyls

Cobe_24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all..I just bought a Viper and would like to know if anyone knows where I can get the front bumper carbon fibre splitter thats on the viper in this picture? also if you know where i can get this or similar spoiler and the vinyls that would be great..

Thanks

Cobe

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
C

Cobe_24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Aaron.. Ive always loved this cars more than any car since I was like 10 years old.. I feel real lucky to have one at my age being 23 years old..

Thanks again bud

Mike

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oreca in France had a bit of a clearout last year, one of our UK members brought x5 which i think was all of the carbon front splitters they had in stock, they are extremely light weight and beautifully fininshed

you could try autoform, they have some great looking products though arent identical to the GTSR race car

http://www.autoformgroup.com/autofo...category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=26

(I've replied to your email regarding the vinyl graphics)

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cobe_24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol thanks guys for the links really is appreciated I searched high and low on the net but found absolutely nothing apart from a few small spoilers..

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Mike,

I was always the same way, dreamed of owning fast cars, not to drive fast, just to own them. My wish list is 150 cars long and I've only got two so far........ You'll love owning this Viper!

Regards,
Aaron

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just click on 'Marketplace' in the banner above, youll find just about everything in there

OP
OP
C

Cobe_24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never really wanted most cars..Like ferrari's and lambo's..never been my scene.. but I saw the Viper and thought wow..it is just shaped totally different from every other car on the road.. I passed my driving test december just gone and my first car was a 2001 Impreza WRX STI..I still have it and use it as my daily car to work and back and what have you heres a pic

You must be registered for see images attach

but when I got my Viper saturday evening I was just overwhelmed.. its so awsome just driving it down the road and everyone looking at it and commenting..cos over here in the UK you never really see them about.. ive seen 4 in my life lol

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
didnt realise you were in the UK ,where are abouts are you, which model viper did you buy???
within just 8 months of driving you got a scooby and a viper wow ! lets see a pic or 2

guess your a insurance mans dream!

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Cobe--I was going to get myself one of them WRX's!!!! Nice car...glad you are enjoying your new Viper!!~!! Yeah, gotta get to know the car pretty well for awhile before you can really see what it can do--enjoy it!!! ~juli~

OP
OP
C

Cobe_24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.. Yeam Im this side of life.. Im from Essex where you lads from? insurance? im paying £2000 for the impreza and £2000 for the Viper lol..havnt got any pics yet but as soon as I take some ill get them on here. Ive got the RT/10 would have prefered a later one but at my age you cant get picky - choosey on what model sports car u buy lol. Its Blue with the white viper stripes

Ive always prefered the Viper Red colour but owning the blue grows on you.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm near Birmingham and Baz is close to Luton, I just renewed last week £560 with 5000 miles, think Baz is similar. £2000 is quite a steal i reckon considering your circumstances

if you need any work doing Baz is your man, he has worked on lots of our members cars, and knows a viper inside out

Blue and white sounds since, espicially on a RT, quite rare, nice !

OP
OP
C

Cobe_24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks.. Yeah its a lovely looking car took it out today for my first proper run about and loved it..just turns absolutely everyones heads. Yeah 2k isnt bad at all and ill def keep Baz in mind should I run into any probs or need help.

Mike

PKH2552

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welome Cobe, I'm Birmingham too, 23 (I wish) with a red RT/10 (minus stripes at the mo). £430 comp (limited to 3000 miles). Deffinately go with Baz for all work- he's just finished putting mine together, with new head gaskets, B&M, smooth tubes, K&N's, Gen II headers, hi-flo's & a Corsa Cat-back pulled 442. Best ride since Saturday night............!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave