Test drove 360 Modena Spyder (Impressions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In a word, you impression of the Modena as well as how it contrasts the Viper and Porsche is simply "outstanding". Great job in capturing the spirit of the driving experience. I enjoyed your entire post. Thanks!

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't waste your time driving the f1 the six speed is the way to go its faster as well. I had the f1 on my modena and my 355 and if I had it to do over I would of bought a 6 speed, problem was I didn't drive the six speed until after I bought the modena.I have to disagree with you though about the modena being better than the 355, I think the 355 is a better balanced car and is more fun to drive, doesn't look as good as the modena though.my 2 cents.

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
please excuse my ignorance here but I thought the F1 shifter alone would be a huge advantage with lap times???..no human can shift as precisely???

S

SUN RA KAT

Great post. I found my Viper to be the perfect quirky car until the weather got cold and I had to roll the windows up and I started hearing some of the creaks and rattles that you spoke of. And, yes, I know the Viper dictates the driving experience and I enjoy being along for the ride moreso than some other cars.
I would enjoy test driving a Modena, but even if I had the money to get one, I'd still rather have my Viper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala