Test & Tune at HHR with Comp Coupes

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a note from the Harris Hill Road folks that a couple of comp coupes have the track rented for test & tune the morning of 1/16. If anyone wants to come check it out, it should be a blast to watch. The track has a nice 2-story deck from which you can see (and hear) the entire track.

For anyone who is a member at HHR, I may run that afternoon.

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got a note from the Harris Hill Road folks that a couple of comp coupes have the track rented for test & tune the morning of 1/16. If anyone wants to come check it out, it should be a blast to watch. The track has a nice 2-story deck from which you can see (and hear) the entire track.

For anyone who is a member at HHR, I may run that afternoon.

Sweet-I may have to head on out there. When do you plan on going out?

OP
OP
T

TexasPettey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure yet. I'm waiting to see what the weather looks like. If it's really cold in the morning, I'll probably hold off until closer to lunch.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
once you guys decide on a meeting point and time to head out...let me know so I can tell others... :)

CodyatART

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I personally have rented the track for the sole purpose of it being "private". They are coming all the way from Houston for that purpose. I'm sure a "few" people will not hurt but these guys are not looking for an audience. Sorry for the inconveince!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude