Texas Roadhouse Run Aug. 19th 2012

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ready to crush some peanuts, have some fall off the bone ribs, and pick your own steak? Maybe the roadhouse girls will even do a little boot scootin boogie while we're there. :eater::spin::spin:

Here's the plan, man. We'll meet up at Texas Roadhouse and take some pics with our Vipers in front and maybe with some of the staff. Then we're off on a 20 minute cruise to East Rock State Park and hang out for those that wish to take some pictures, then head back to the Roadhouse and have a peanut fight. Just kidding on the peanut fight, but you can throw the shells on the floor, they encourage that!:omg:

Time: 10:45 AM
Place: Texas Roadhouse 524 Sawmill Rd West Haven Ct 06516 203-937-6222

http://www.texasroadhouse.com/

http://www.texasroadhouse.com/restaurant-locations/connecticut/west-haven

http://www.texasroadhouse.com/locations/find-us?lat=41.3135201&lng=-73.07004210000002

http://www.texasroadhouse.com/restaurant-locations/connecticut/west-haven#map

East Rock Park:

East Rock Park

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
East Rock Park
You must be registered for see images

Roughly bounded by State, Davis, Livingston Sts., Park and Mitchell Drs., and Whitney Ave., New Haven, Connecticut
You must be registered for see images attach
41°19′41″N 72°54′21″WCoordinates:
You must be registered for see images attach
41°19′41″N 72°54′21″W
427 acres (173 ha)
Mitchell,Donald Grant; Olmsted Brothers, et al.
Queen Anne, Shingle Style, Tudor Revival
Local
97000299[SUP][1][/SUP]
April 15, 1997

East Rock Park is a park in the city of New Haven and the town of Hamden, Connecticut that is operated as a New Haven city park. The park surrounds and includes the mountainous ridge named East Rock and was developed with naturalistic landscaping.. The entire 427-acre (173 ha) park is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

Soldiers and Sailors Monument

East Rock is a popular outdoor recreation destination among residents and visitors of the greater New Haven region. Views from the clifftops span metropolitan New Haven, Long Island Sound, and Long Island. The park is open year round to hikers and walkers. The automobile road is open April 1 to November 1, 8 a.m. to sunset and November 1 to March 31, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and holidays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., weather permitting. Activities permitted in the park include hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, picnicking, bicycling (on roads and city-designated mountain bike trails only), boating (on the Mill River), bird watching, and dog walking. Rock climbing, swimming, and alcoholic beverages are prohibited. A number of hiking trails traverse the ridge, most notably the Giant Steps Trail which ascends to the summit at a near-vertical pitch from the south. At the foot of the mountain are located football, baseball, and soccer fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, and playgrounds. The Trowbridge Environmental Center is open Thursdays and Fridays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, and at least one Saturday a month for public programs; it offers displays and information about the geology and ecosystem of East Rock. The Pardee Rose Garden and Greenhouse features roses and other flowering plants from spring to fall, and is a popular place to shoot wedding pictures.

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List of those attending:
Jimmy & Juliana
Adrian & Georgia

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List of those attending:
Jimmy & Juliana
Adrian & Georgia
Tony +(3) Three

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List of those attending:
Jimmy & Juliana
Adrian & Georgia

ViperTony & 3

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List of those attending:
Jimmy & Juliana
Adrian & Georgia

ViperTony & 3
Wizard + 1

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List of those attending:
Jimmy & Juliana
Adrian & Georgia
ViperTony + 3
Wizard + 1

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List of those attending:
Jimmy & Juliana
Adrian & Georgia
ViperTony + 3
Wizard + 1
Joe Oneto +1

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
List of those attending:
Ji
mmy & Juliana
Adrian & Georgia
ViperTony + 3
Wizard + 1
Joe Oneto +1
Mike & Barbara
Crazy Randy
Hyman
Edgar

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather looks great tomorrow, sunny and high in the 70's!!

List of those attending:
Ji
mmy & Juliana

Adrian & Georgia
ViperTony + 3
Wizard + 1
Joe Oneto +1
Mike & Barbara
Crazy Randy
Hyman
Edgar

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunny and high of of 80*, come out and play and throw some peanuts. lol

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy & Juliana, Thank you for putting on this event, had a great time!! :2tu:

Chuck,

Happy to hear you had a great time! I hope Claudia enjoyed my suggested meal selection?

I hope to assist with posting the "Texas Roadhouse" pics in the next few days. I have been asking Jimmy to download a pic program to my new laptop. However, he just doesn't seem to be listening to me.........WAIT!....What was I thinking? Jimmy would never ignore my requests, HE JUST CAN'T HEAR ME OVER THE DARN EXHAUST!

Oh Jimmy DEAR??? (WHERE IS HE?) LOL

Again, thank you for supporting the fun. (Perhaps there is a need for "peanut flinging" range practice)?

Juliana and "JIMMY"