THANK YOU ADDED CARE PLUS WARRANTY

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently bought my 95 RT/10 in early March. This snake is completly beautiful and the black paint is perfect with nothing wrong. I bought it from Buhler Dodge in Red Bank, NJ...they're great. Anyway, I decided to purchase the extended warranty (Added Care Plus 27 month(I think)) for my viper, and thank goodness I did....

When I got the car, the air didn't work...no biggie, I thought it might need a recharge or something. I noticed though when I tried to work the air, it leaked coolant out of the bottom of the car...I took it to a local shop I'm cool with just to check it out because I can just drive up and go in. They said it looked like the head gaskets were/was leaking...not good. After that day, it didn't leak anymore so I didn't worry and I thought it was "older" fluid. Well, within the past week it's been getting SUPER HOT so I thought it was time for the air to work.

Took it into Dodge and mentioned the coolant leak and asked them to check it out....Yesterday, I found out that the head gaskets were still leaking along with another leak in the air radiator/condensor (not sure if that's it, but something like that).....

COST: $200.00 deductable (my warranty was $2200 I think)
W/O WARRANTY COST: $2500-$3000.00

Already paid for itself in 2 months...

To all future Viper owners, buy or have a warranty. It sounds stupid, but I almost didn't get it....

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you, Sean!! I never used to believe in warranties till I saw the price of Viper parts. That's when I got "smart", too. The Viper Extended Care warranty is one of the best!

Go Viper!

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
top_search.gif

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do a search for Extended Warranty Group Buy. I set one up a couple of months ago. I think it still is the best deal to date. i called EVERY one of the major dealers. Most who have purhcased it were extremely happy with the price.

OP
OP
S

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine through the dealership. If I bought the car privatly, I don't think anyone would have been able to offer me a warranty.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brazilian:
Hey MichaeP...I am already searching...good idea...hehehe

By the way, Where are you in florida?...I am in Orlando

Luis

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hour north of Tampa. There are a number of other Viper owners over here as well. So I am told.
tongue.gif

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator's Dodge 20 Spring Street South
South Salem, NY 10590
Phone 914-763-3136 www.tatorsdodge.com

Talk to Chuck Tator about an extended warranty, he did me right and dispelled all the "urban legends" I heard about the extended warranties, and YES they are valid DC warranties being used by owners with older Vipers (1994 and up).