THANK YOU ADDED CARE PLUS WARRANTY

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently bought my 95 RT/10 in early March. This snake is completly beautiful and the black paint is perfect with nothing wrong. I bought it from Buhler Dodge in Red Bank, NJ...they're great. Anyway, I decided to purchase the extended warranty (Added Care Plus 27 month(I think)) for my viper, and thank goodness I did....

When I got the car, the air didn't work...no biggie, I thought it might need a recharge or something. I noticed though when I tried to work the air, it leaked coolant out of the bottom of the car...I took it to a local shop I'm cool with just to check it out because I can just drive up and go in. They said it looked like the head gaskets were/was leaking...not good. After that day, it didn't leak anymore so I didn't worry and I thought it was "older" fluid. Well, within the past week it's been getting SUPER HOT so I thought it was time for the air to work.

Took it into Dodge and mentioned the coolant leak and asked them to check it out....Yesterday, I found out that the head gaskets were still leaking along with another leak in the air radiator/condensor (not sure if that's it, but something like that).....

COST: $200.00 deductable (my warranty was $2200 I think)
W/O WARRANTY COST: $2500-$3000.00

Already paid for itself in 2 months...

To all future Viper owners, buy or have a warranty. It sounds stupid, but I almost didn't get it....

toddt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good for you, Sean!! I never used to believe in warranties till I saw the price of Viper parts. That's when I got "smart", too. The Viper Extended Care warranty is one of the best!

Go Viper!

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
top_search.gif

SmokinV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do a search for Extended Warranty Group Buy. I set one up a couple of months ago. I think it still is the best deal to date. i called EVERY one of the major dealers. Most who have purhcased it were extremely happy with the price.

OP
OP
S

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got mine through the dealership. If I bought the car privatly, I don't think anyone would have been able to offer me a warranty.

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by brazilian:
Hey MichaeP...I am already searching...good idea...hehehe

By the way, Where are you in florida?...I am in Orlando

Luis

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hour north of Tampa. There are a number of other Viper owners over here as well. So I am told.
tongue.gif

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator's Dodge 20 Spring Street South
South Salem, NY 10590
Phone 914-763-3136 www.tatorsdodge.com

Talk to Chuck Tator about an extended warranty, he did me right and dispelled all the "urban legends" I heard about the extended warranties, and YES they are valid DC warranties being used by owners with older Vipers (1994 and up).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96