Thank you Gen1-4 Viper owners and fans...

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...for making the Gen 5 possible!! I just finished reading the 150 glossy paged full color photoed hard cover book "SRT VIPER America's Supercar Returns", by Maurice Liang, the founding president of the VCA. Extremely impressive!! The forward by Ralph Gilles was heart heartfelt, informative and ends with this brief paragraph:

"Automobiles like the Viper don't simply just happen. The Gen V Viper was willed into existence by passionate people within Chrysler and by Viper owners and fans around the world whose love for the car made it imperative that it live on. This book tells the story...Be bitten"

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The automotive landscape would certainly be a duller place without the Viper.

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread made me look up the book on amazon. You can preview some of the pages too, and after reading just a couple of sections (and previously thinking that I didn't need to spend that much money on a book I'll never read twice) I decided to buy it!

Now I'm thinking it will be a coffee table type of show piece. Thanks for reminding me about the book! Glad to be an owner.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I look at my car sometimes and I still can't believe they built it and there was a time when the GenV seemed like it would never happen :D

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes indeed - the Viper is truly a one-of-a-kind experience in all ways. The first day of ownership is a moment that will not be forgotten. :D