Thank you Woodhouse!

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I took delivery of my Viper Red 2004 SRT 10 this morning at 8:30. Delivery was great. Thanks to Bill K. and his charming wife for a nice delivery experience. Everything was explained to me and the car came off the truck flawless. Fit and finish are above any Corvette I have owned. The red calipers look awsome with the red color of the car.

Thank you Bill Pemberton for another job well done, and thank you to this board for alerting me to how great a dealer Woodhouse is. If only all car buying experiences were this easy and stress free!

I heartily recommend Woodhouse to anyone looking to buy a new or used Viper.

Dave

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! If you have pics, post em or e-mail to me and I'll post em. :D

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats dude!!!

Bill will be my liason to Viper nirvanah once I redeploy from Afghanistan. Enjoy the sweet new ride.

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill is the MAN !!!.

Mine came today 12:30 - WOW - it hasn't sunk in yet - WOW.

The delivery guy Jack and his wife came with the car and it was flawless !!!! WOOOOW.

I pulled myself together after just starring at the car for the longest time and took my wife for a ride - we put 95 miles on it - I AM SPEACHLESS - WOW !!!! (see picture).

I think Saturday morning will be Zaino day.

376World_s_Happiest_Viper_Owner_03-med.jpg

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what changes, if any, have been made from the 03 model?

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visual changes are:

Red brake calibers + an installed trunk kit

if anything else has been done, I don't know but I haven't experienced any of the previous said bog or light flickering (though I have only had her for 1 day but I drove in the dark tonight - I just could't get enough - this car will be NO GARAGE QUEEN!!).

OP
OP
F

FASTRNU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Hans!

The black looks great. Glad your delivery went well also.

My window sticker had the mysterious tonneau cover listed but not in the car, as well as the installed carpet kit and the red calipers.

The window sticker comes off easily. I had mine laminated. It now looks like a placemat!

I guess the plastic will come off the steering wheel and the floors and the seats this am. I got some more info on clear film for the rocker panels. I found a source that isn't susceptible to heat the way the 3M or similar material is. Different product. I'll post about it later.

Rain all day here in Atlanta! Darn! Guess I'll put the MGW goodies on today.

Dave

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hans - Forget the car, check out that house!!!....lol...just kidding. That is a awesome vehicle. Black is the best color for the SRT-10. Could you be any happier?......LOL

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what changes, if any, have been made from the 03 model?

Here is a summary of the notable changes, with pictures:

The 2004 SRT-10 up close and personal

Congrats to Dave & Hans! Eager to hear more of Dave's impressions now that he has made the switch from Corvettes, and VERY eager to hear from Hans after he has talked nonstop about it for months!! :D Again, congrats to both...

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang