Thanks ab! (Quality Wires)

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a set of quality wires from ab back in March. Before I had a chance to install them I took my car into the dealer to check on the engine, it just wasn't running right.

My motor ended up being sent out to arrow for a rebuild. I gave the viper tech my quality wires to install when the motor did get back. The motor arrived a few days ago, and they put the new wires on it, but during the motor drop in they managed to cut the #5 wire.

I emailed ab on the 13th asking for a #5 wire asap and where to send payment. I had a new #5 wire on my doorstep after work on the 15th.

I sent ab another email thanking him for the quick shipping, and asking him to send me a bill, this wan't his fault and I didn't think it was right letting him eat the cost for my mechanics screw up. The reply I got back:

"just enjoy your car. I know it's not my fault but just want you to feel happy with the purchase and the customer expirence."

Man, the viper community is so badass! Thanks ab!

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Talk about customer relations.......this is why he will stay busy in the future......taking care of the customer, above and beyond the sale!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's a class act. I had misdiagnosed a problem and though it was his wires, I was wrong but he still insisted on sending me a set. I had to stop him from sending me a set of new wires I did not need. He knows what customer service is all about. No attitude, no Monday b.s., no ego just a class act who looks out for this customers. AB for president!!!

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dave your wires are on the way and I am throwing in the heat boots for free on your order. Let me know if you need anything.

CPPRD265- THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME to help you out and thank you for being my customer. I am here for you if you need anything.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96