Thanks Chuck Tator

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck for all the help. I received the remote entry receiver, put it on, went through the reprogramming the fob and was driving it that night. The same product would have cost me $37.00 more at the local dealer.

Three different ricers tried to bait me into a drag, but I just won't do that on a public street. It's amazing how this car intimidates them. I know, I'll figure out how to get a photo on here soon.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Chuck IS the best! He's always willing to help, and doesn't expect a cent in return. However, whenever I need to buy something, Chuck's on the top of my list. Always glad to give him the business. Thanks Chuck!

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck for all the help. I received the remote entry receiver, put it on, went through the reprogramming the fob and was driving it that night. The same product would have cost me $37.00 more at the local dealer.

Three different ricers tried to bait me into a drag, but I just won't do that on a public street. It's amazing how this car intimidates them. I know, I'll figure out how to get a photo on here soon.

How did you reprogram your key FOB? And what year is your car. I too just got a new key fob (assuming it is the same part) from Chuck and am trying to reprogram the fob to work with the car. I agree that Chuck is a great guy and offers great customer service. :2tu: I will probably call him today if I don't get an answer on here today.

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Need to add to this.
Corresponded with Chuck via e-mail about replacing a damage Viper Badge on the right side of my SRT 10 coupe. He sent me the badge with the VCA member discount and gave me some hints on removing the old one.

Have seen many comments in the forums about Chuck. He is the BEST!!!.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave