Thanks for a great tour!

Ronald L. Cypher

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to publicly thank Beth at Viper Headquarters for arranging a tour of the Viper factory for my wife and I. Ken Bott, one of the technicians gave us a wonderful tour! We spent about two hours learning the process. The staff were all professional and kind. They are all rightfully proud of their product. They even wore soft gloves while building our beautiful Vipers! We then visited the Detroit Auto show afterwards. If I could figure out how to post pictures here, I would!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How nice of you to graciously thank Beth at VQ, no surprise she was as gracious as she is on the phone. She and Kim both are tremendous helps with our Viper Club stuff. Nice to hear about your tour, also, and that you attended the Auto Show. I'm NOT an expert on posting pics, and I don't know about you, but when you click on 'search', the drop-down menu disappears...so Search would work if you RIGHT-clicked to 'open' it up...then search for posting pictures~~~there are some good threads that help out....I'm just 'post-a-pic-illiterate' sorry...just glad to read your story, thanx for sharing it! ~juli

V

Venomiss

I would like to publicly thank Beth at Viper Headquarters for arranging a tour of the Viper factory for my wife and I. Ken Bott, one of the technicians gave us a wonderful tour! We spent about two hours learning the process. The staff were all professional and kind. They are all rightfully proud of their product. They even wore soft gloves while building our beautiful Vipers! We then visited the Detroit Auto show afterwards. If I could figure out how to post pictures here, I would!

That is very nice and Beth is worth her weight in gold.:2tu:

Read post #25 It might help you for the pictures. Good luck!

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s.../601042-new-forum-posting-pics-threads-2.html

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Could be a prototype ACR in there , but reports are that they will not begin until in February, and the ones we have with Vins show tentative build dates in February ( this is for black cars only ).

Hope this is helpful?:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960