Thanks Jason Heffner and Gary Almond

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got my GTS back this morning after getting some bolt on mods from Jason Heffner. The ground was kinda cold this AM ~45 degrees or so. I decided to test the new found power a little. Got the car in 3rd gear going around 65mph and laid on the gas.... drag radials started spinning violently! :eek: . More testing to come when the weather gets warmer. Just a word of appreciation to Jason Heffner for getting my car done in a timely manner and of course for the new found power! Many thanks also to Gary Almond for fitting me into his busy schedule. :2tu:

OP
OP
E

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was a used Paxton Novi kit with the sealed liquid intercooler and custom fuel system with a VEC2 installed and tuned by Jason. I have not seen the dyno graph yet but was told on a very SAFE tune with 93 octane, it was putting down 825 rwhp. The car is very easy to drive at slow speeds, much smoother than I would have expected. It really does feel like a turbo with so much of the power coming on above 3500 rpms. Best bang for the buck mod ever! :D

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was good to see you again, Doc! I could tell by the look on your face that you knew you were going to have some fun when you left in the car. Believe me, it's a permanent smile that you will not be able to erase!

Good luck and see you around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang