Thanks JRT!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I ordered a VOI X poster and it arrived with a bent corner. I contacted Kim at JRT and asked for a replacement. When the next one arrives, I go to the door and the UPS man gives a poster tube practically bent in half :mad: I restrained from choking the UPS guy and contacted Kim again explaining the situation and offering to pay for another poster. Its obviously not JRT's fault that UPS used a poster tube as a cheater bar to break a crankshaft bolt loose :crazy2: Kim says don't worry about it, she'll send a third one, also for no charge. A couple days later, UPS delivers a box. I started wondering what I've ordered from JRT that would come in a box. Here's what I found:

Box:
You must be registered for see images attach

Something wrapped in 2 feet on bubblewrap:

Cardboard Tube that was wrapped in bubblewrap:

The poster was inside the tube in MINT condition.

Thanks Kim and JRT!

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I had a very similar experience with the other VOI X poster. It arrived very badly damaged, so I also made the phone call to JRT. Sure enough, a few days later, a box just like the one in Chad's picture showed up. Free of charge. The poster was perfect, and is already framed. JRT really took good care of me too, even when UPS was to blame for the damage. Thanks a lot JRT and Viper Headquarters!

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it sad that just maybe an hour before my damaged tube arrived, I spent $800 (yes, $800.00) with UPS mailing a very heavy package to Switzerland and they can't even take care of a $20 poster.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I work with the shipping industry a bit and you would not believe how many claims there are becasuse of things like that!

Little known fact, when you sign for a package, you are basically saying your package arrived in perfect condition, not so much that you GOT the package!! If you can, always open the package first before signing to ensure it arrived OK, if not, then it can be noted on the drivers pad allowing you to have a claim and getting a refund and the product replaced for free.

Chad, what poster did you get??

Robert

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I find it sad that just maybe an hour before my damaged tube arrived, I spent $800 (yes, $800.00) with UPS mailing a very heavy package to Switzerland and they can't even take care of a $20 poster.

another srt10 heading to europe? :usa: :rolaugh:

I work with the shipping industry a bit and you would not believe how many claims there are becasuse of things like that!

Little known fact, when you sign for a package, you are basically saying your package arrived in perfect condition, not so much that you GOT the package!! If you can, always open the package first before signing to ensure it arrived OK, if not, then it can be noted on the drivers pad allowing you to have a claim and getting a refund and the product replaced for free.

Robert

good to know, thanks

Merry Christmas

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPS *****! I bought some Viper parts over a month ago and UPS lost the box. I have a tracking number and it never left the state it was shipped from. The seller filed a claim and i'll get my money back, but I would rather have my parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtoce1