Thanks to all that were at Nifty Fiftiy's on Sunday!

Sean 96 McViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all that were at Nifty Fiftiy\'s on Sunday!

I would like to thank all that came-out for Sunday's get together at Nifty Fifty's. I hope all had a good time. We had a total of 16 vipers there, not a bad turn-out considering, this was put together earlier this week. I would also like to thank Matt Morris for all his help.

We managed to sell $75.00 in raffle tickets, all of this money will go to the American red cross disaster relief fund. I would like to thank Frank Barba, for donating several pre-paid phone cards that were also given away in the raffle. Also a special thanks to ACR Joe who won a free set of tires in the raffle and kindly donated the cost of the tires to the relief fund as well. So a grand total of over $300.00 will be donated to the red cross, great job guys!
patriotx.gif

Several of you that attended have won pre-paid phone cards, I will be contacting you to get your addresses so I may send them to you.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Thanks to all that were at Nifty Fiftiy\'s on Sunday!

THANK YOU SEAN!!
I had a great time!
bounce.gif

It was good to met you all!!
patriotx.gif
BURNOUT.gif

I hope everybody makes it to my BBQ next spring![05-04-02]
I'm inviting-NY/CT,NE,NJ,PA & CANADA!
cool.gif

See-ya all real soon!

usa-clear-s.gif

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sean:

It was great meeting you as well as John ACR and family, the Wizard and others. Excellent job in coordinating and managing the event. Thanks very much!

I regret that I was not able to arrive until so very late in the day, however, my attendance at a memorial service had to take precedent. The person being memorialized worked out at my gym and was reported to be one of those directly responsible for retaking Flight 93 from the terrorists. The plane ultimately crashed in a field in Somerset, PA killing all on board but saving countless lives on the ground. Very touching service in which the deceased was eulogized in a most profound way.

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Sean for setting this up...and I was glad to be of help. It was a great time, and the diversity of cars was incredible. It also was nice to be able to put faces with the different screen names.