Thanks to Autoform!!!

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As most of you have already read from Rich's post I had quite an eventful day at the Midwest Regional Rendezvous. I was really blown away by the time and effort the folks from Autoform put into fixing my car. Steve and Gary (I hope I got the name right) worked on my car for about an hour and a half in middle of the parking lot in 95 degree sun just because I need the help.

I remember Steve warning me "hey I'm no mechanic" about halfway through the procedure. Turns out he is the President of Autoform. They just wouldn't give up until I was back together and running again.

What a time it was. I spent almost a hour sitting at the end of the strip waiting for a tow, all the time thinking I had hurt the motor real bad. I had long forgotten about time slips, I was wondering how I was going to get home. And in the end I managed to get one shakedown pass before we had to leave.

Autoform has a huge collection of cool and unique parts for Vipers. Check them out at Autoform's Web Site .

There is no car like the Viper, and there is no support group in the world like Viper owners and tuners. I simply can not believe how well things worked out for me, because 2 guys took it on themselves to help.

<center><FONT size="6">THANKS GUYS!!</FONT s></center>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang