Thanks Venomiss

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went by Zona Rosa around 6:15 and the Vipers had not arrived yet. My Grand Daughter fell asleep so I took her home. Pretty sad to miss my chance to see them. Well my daughter actually got home on time at 7:30pm and I rushed over to see if they were there. Sure enough the vipers were there. two red GTS's, two gen 3 coupes, one blue and one orange not sure if the orange one wasn't a gen 4. and one red convertable with an awesome wing.

I did not want to go in and bother anyone so I took a few minutes to admire the vipers. I had made up my mind that I want a gen 1 or a early gen 3 (2004 to 2006) and I was not interested in the gen 2's until this evening. I never thought too much about them until I saw these. they look way better than I thought they would. (my first up close look at one) so now I do not know which one to work for since I now like all 4 generations just as much. Limited budget next year but now I am open to any generation.

Thanks again for letting me know where they would be to get a look at those nice cars.

V

Venomiss

You are welcome and hope you can make it to a meeting down south and maybe to another event.:)

OP
OP
D

Dads Toy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will do my best. I baby sit my grand daughter M-F from 4:30 until around 7:30 and work at Barnes & Nonle every Sunday so free time is extreamly limited. Everytime I think I can talk myself out of wanting a Viper I just get on this site and renew the want.

V

Venomiss

There will be an informal gathering Friday down south but the forecast is calling for rain.
If there is something that is closer for you I'll send you a PM with information.

You will get your Viper. Think positive! I am optimistic for a raffle sell out about now.:D
See it's contagious.

DSCF3788_2_frontl.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62