The BEAST I've always wanted!!!

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
my names Colin and I recently bought my dream car..like so many others on this site. It's a silver 99 ACR with 6k miles on it. Already has plenty of mods to include a ROE supercharger, Bellinger headers, Corsa exhaust with high flow cats, VEC 2, Stop tech brakes and bigger rotors,methenol injection and aftermarket rims.The sucky part is I won't be able to drive it until next year(maybe August of this year at the earliest) once I return from Iraq (I'm a contractor). My dad's gonna be taking care of it until then and I'm sure he will enjoy it..with caution of course. This site and the people on it seem pretty helpful and I look forward to interacting with you guys. Now for some pictures..It didn't get rained on, the driveway is wet from washing the car. Should be getting better pictures this weekend
Colin
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

OP
OP
S

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea..Rich, the previous owner, said that you and sean (at ROE) had done most of the work..good to know it was in good hands.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
COOOOOOOR that car looks the Nuts :2tu: Well done, lets face it youre only here once :D Live the dream, well done great car :D

One thing though........

REDS FASTEST :D

:uk:, :)

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to cops and rodders,saw your car and met your dad. Nice looking acr,the car is spotless and I love the wheels. Looking forward to meeting you at a future event. Enjoy your low mileage rocket ship.

HensleySRT-10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats!!! Beautiful car.....I'm very partial to silver because it always looks clean!:rolaugh:

Take care of yourself over there. Remember....there's a lot riding on your safe return (no pun intended).:2tu:

OP
OP
S

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys!! Heres some better pics..If you can't tell I'm really stoaked about this car!!!!!
You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]

You must be registered for see images attach
[/IMG]

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great........ I'm sure your Dad will have great fun taking care of it for you.....
Any under hood pics???

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous Silver ACR!!! Congratulations and Welcome!!! :2tu: Can I ask if the yellow car in your driveway is a Dodge Stealth? Be safe. ~juli

OP
OP
S

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the yellow car is a 95 3000gt vr4..1 of 7 built I believe. Its my step mother's baby. The other two white cars are mine and my fathers 540hp 3000gt vr4's. Fun cars once you upgrade the turbos. Pain the a@@ to work on though.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the yellow car is a 95 3000gt vr4..1 of 7 built I believe. Its my step mother's baby. The other two white cars are mine and my fathers 540hp 3000gt vr4's. Fun cars once you upgrade the turbos. Pain the a@@ to work on though.

I was going to say the back looked like the Mitsubishi 3000GT...but wanted to keep it in the Dodge family, lol~! LOVE the 3000GT's...I have heard they are a PITA to work on however. RTTTTed on here has a turbo Stealth.
NICE cars, thanks for answering my question! Good GOSH, it looks like CHAD in the background of your motor picture...next to his McViper???
Be safe...:usa::usa: ~juli

OP
OP
S

speedracervr4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea it probably is him...My Dad met up with him and went to the cops and robbers show this passed Saturday. My Dad sent plenty of pics (none from ******* though?) from the show...I'll post em in a another thread.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten