The DVD is here!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any one get theirs yet ???? :dunno:
:usa::usa::usa::usa:

I emailed Amber of the company that's producing the DVDs today, and she emailed back that they got TONS of orders :)2tu::headbang:) They are busy processing them and expected delivery is in the next few weeks.:eater::cool:.
~juli

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*****UPDATE*****

I emailed Amber of the company that's producing the DVDs yesterday, She replied that they got TONS of orders :)2tu::headbang:)
They are busy processing them and expected delivery is in the next few weeks.:eater::cool:.
~juli

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know as mush as you all and this is the latest e-mail from the producer of "Insiders Exclusive", Steve Murphy:

Chuck,

I've got my editors working Sat and Sun and tomorrow finishing up the Viper DVD. We want the best quality on this. Now after it's finished we will email it to you for your review, then we have to get DVDs pressed and sent out, so realistically, these guys aren't going to get it till beginning of next week.

We have been swamped these guys are getting paid overtime to get everything done this week!

Hope you had a great holiday.

Steve
12/27/09

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
update today from amber

I was out of the office until today and found out the shipment for DVD starts on Wednesday… I had told you before the holiday that there were to go out last week (that is the information that was given to me) so if you don’t want to wait on this shipment I can issue you the refund today…

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2snakes4us
Chuck, Have you seen the final cut yet? We all wait for your response. :eater:

I have just watched the final version!! :woot: I am sure everyone will be pleasantly surprised with the DVD and after you have watched it, feedback is welcome. :cool:
I told Steve to go to pres with it! He did say they WILL BE shipping by the end of next week!!!!!!!! :2tu::2tu:

Thank you all for your patience!! :hail:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang