The DVD is here!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid Oct-16th via Paypal...how long does it take to ship to Europe? Thx.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post #1 and complaining about Christmas gifts :crazy2:

LOL. Welcome and there are still 12 days for Santa to deliver :santa2:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just called and spoke to "steve" he said these DVD's will be going out next week. we'll see...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got this today.....

Phil,

Usually the DVD takes 4-8 weeks but we had some problems with the production house that were delivering our DVD’s so it will ship out next week. If you want to wait for the DVD then let me now or if you prefer a refund then I will grant you a refund and send your money back to you.

Just let me know.

Amber

so im waiting. hope it ships....

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still a few days before Santa rides down the chimney with my DVD. Come on, make me proud!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe next week, Yeah checks in the mail. I would rather here a true date than being strung along.

Bruce

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got this back from amber just now...

Not looking good

Phil, I got the word from the production department that they are supposed to go out next week but if they don’t for any reason I will issue you the refund. No I was not on this trip you are probably talking about the makeup artist we hired. Thanks, Amber  From: phil[mailto:plumcrazy Sent: Monday, December 21, 2009 12:44 PMTo: [email protected]: FW: Tator garage DVD ?  If its really going to ship next week, id love to get it.

And amber is not the cute asian girl from that day... :(

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still awaiting my reply from 2nd request to Amber. If they're being sent out next week, it'll be for 'After-Christmas' gifts. I await my reply from her. Thanks for posting yours, Plum.
~juli
**While I am on this subject, anybody who wants information on the DVD, please contact CHUCK, not me, as I know as much as everybody else here. Also PLEASE DO NOT send me your financial information that you used to buy the DVD, my computer is having issues, and I AM NOT responsible for any info on the DVDs, and prefer NOT to have anybody's personal information, I delete it immediately. Thank You.**

Last edited:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just need to know if the issues are big enough that there will be no DVD coming out for months or is thius just a minor delay. If it doesn't make XMAS, doesn't hurt my feelings as the present is to me anyway. :)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must be on the Island in "Lost". Santa missed me entirely this year, DVD, presents and al!

trainville

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
What's the status of the DVD??? It was advertised like a hot item, including a free DVD for those who jumped on it. Now........... what? I'm sure it'll be worth the wait, so don't get the wrong idea - I was just too excited to get it I guess.

OP
OP
V

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know as mush as you all and this is the latest e-mail from the producer of "Insiders Exclusive", Steve Murphy:

Chuck,

I've got my editors working Sat and Sun and tomorrow finishing up the Viper DVD. We want the best quality on this. Now after it's finished we will email it to you for your review, then we have to get DVDs pressed and sent out, so realistically, these guys aren't going to get it till beginning of next week.

We have been swamped these guys are getting paid overtime to get everything done this week!

Hope you had a great holiday.

Steve
12/27/09

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay!

Has it been released by dog-sled yet? Slow boat from China? Status? Mailbox is a little empty!