2)mclaren f1 gtr
3)f50/f40
4) porsche 959
5) fxx evoluzione

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gev IV ACR for still being the King of the 'Ring
Ferrari Enzo with so much F1 technology transfers, especially that nose....
Ford GT for having such timeless lines and most beautiful (to my eyes at least) and can top 200 MPH at the mile (with standing start) w/ minor mods.
Porsche 959 for the 4WD tech and being the grand daddy of all current era Turbos.
But the all time great award has to go to the McLaren F1 - fast, light, raw, and the Ménage à trois seating arrangement (I used to fantasize about owning the car and having two..... never mind)
No room for the Pagani Zonda which I'd place sixth, sorry...

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I feel everybody is always to caught up in going to Historically ground breaking cars, which in there time were the Bees knees. But If you can say the quality of craftsmanship and attention to detail on any Pagani vehicle is outdone by ANY other cars mentioned in this thread you would be Lying to yourself. When it comes to Rolling art and ultimate performance there is no comparison. When McLaren or Ferrari pump out a car from the factory with a booklet of slips for every nut and bolt installed on the car, with the Techs signature stating what he did, Id be overly surprised. Not to mention every piece of hardware is titanium...with Pagani's name machined on each and everyone...all the badges are completely Billet, along with almost every other peice of machined metal on the vehicle...Carbon Titanium woven chasis....no big deal.

PJ9454

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Zonda interior is the worst thing about those cars. Exterior design is amazing, but all those machined buttons and crap...ughh I live in Miami and even I don't like Art Deco that much that I want my interior to look like it came out of the 1930's.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456