The most awsome Viper in the world

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad, now if it was Black with SILVER stripes......... J/K, I would make a correction to the auction. Make sure it is known that it is 600 RWHP not just 600 HP. You really have about 730 HP at the flywheel.

Mike

S

SUN RA KAT

It would be probably be 600 rear wheel horsepower. My dyno run ended before 6000 RPM and the HP curve was still going up and I got 580.4 rear wheel horsepower - I think if I had cleaned out carbon build up before the first dyno runs I would have gotten 590+ rwHP - my 580.4 run came at the end of several dyno runs and everything was pretty warm. I had 436.1 rwHP before the Roe S/C.

The black stripes should be worth at least 20+ more rwHP.

I don't got stripes. :(

OP
OP

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are right Kenny it's about the same as yours at the rear wheels. I have my 2003 now, that's why it's up for sale.

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will never sell. You can get one new for 80K or less plus he paid 20k for mods so I would say that the car is worth 85K-90K

jcaspar1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you switch wings? Your avitar shows an Autoform style while the EBay ad shows a GT-2 style. How did you like the Autoform wing?

Beautiful car. My second favorite color combination!

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are ya running it in Dupont?

I do agree with you in that "everything sells" - there is probably someone out there who has their heart set on THIS exact car and instead of building it themselves, will shell out a few extra dead presidents beyond the stock price just to get the car now without having to worry about modding it out.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don, what are you going to do without a yellow/black ACR?? 2001 gone, 2002 gone soon, and now? I am thinking you are having your SRT-10 body panels sent off to be painted yellow while it's at DLM!! LOL :D Am I right??

Seriously though, this car was AWESOME before the Roe SC, and loaded with extras. I will be anxious to see what it will sell for! Good luck!

OP
OP

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The autoform wing was on my 01 and the GT-2 wing is on my 02.I need to change my avitar to my SRT.I don't expect it to sell this time around it may take a month or two. I'm fine with that, I'm in no hurry.