The ultimate race of all times!!!

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No need to thank me, its the truth. Porsche owners are very hard headed. They think a stock old 993 Turbo will beat a Murcielago. I agree, stock the Srt will whoop the TT's ass.

We never dynoed my car, but we estimate my car to make about 600rwhp on Spray. Another guy dynoed his SV in Florida, same setup as me, but he is running cats. We tested a set of cat bypass bypass, and they yeilded 11rwhp gain. There are 2 sets of those. So we figure around 600rwhp. Figure somewhere in that area is safe.

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey allanlambo....

I was driving my minivan yesturday, when a Lamborghini came up from behind me. I floored it, and so did he. And he had like a 200 meter head start!!!! And I beat him in my total stock 1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Montana...

And later that day I was driving my 1988 Cavalier with the 2.0L engine.... And guess what man!?He came up behind me, and I beat him again! Man was I feeling good!

Then even later I was driving my grandfather's 84 Monte Carlo LS... Guess what!? He pulls up again, and then I beat him again!

Yeah it's BS, but I'm sure you've flung your fair share of BS before

Epro, I'm sure your grandfather's 84 Monte Carlo would win against this individuals Lambo!!! It's pretty hard to win races when his tranny is in pieces on the ground because he decided to be a hero and powershift the sh.t out of it!!!! :rolleyes:

:2tu: :headbang:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well actually I cant say that I never seen you drive, with equal drivers I'd get you let me put it that way.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey allanlambo....

I was driving my minivan yesturday, when a Lamborghini came up from behind me. I floored it, and so did he. And he had like a 200 meter head start!!!! And I beat him in my total stock 1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Montana...

And later that day I was driving my 1988 Cavalier with the 2.0L engine.... And guess what man!?He came up behind me, and I beat him again! Man was I feeling good!

Then even later I was driving my grandfather's 84 Monte Carlo LS... Guess what!? He pulls up again, and then I beat him again!

Yeah it's BS, but I'm sure you've flung your fair share of BS before

Epro, I'm sure your grandfather's 84 Monte Carlo would win against this individuals Lambo!!! It's pretty hard to win races when his tranny is in pieces on the ground because he decided to be a hero and powershift the sh.t out of it!!!! :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2006 CLS 55
2005 T REX
1970 HEMI CUDA

Yo kRAZY. To bad I'm not in the Alley anymore. Love your cars brother. I'm catching up.Soon:))) Anyway tell my boy, your friend Craig that I know he still loves Greek style in good ol Canada. Tell that homo to work out on his neck and chickne legs. :headbang:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without the juice, and your mods, i will win.

well you me by about 104 lbs (thats taking off 100 pounds for your exhaust) because my car weighs 3440 minus about 70 for my exhaust soo.

how much RWHO/RWTQ you running without the juice?? (est of course since you enver dyno'd) you said 600 at the wheels with juice so what kinda shot(s) you got in there??

ohh by the way I got 4 mods being installed next week plus a few more hours of dyno time, jet hot coated B&B headers,alm flywheel,centerforce clutch and a short throw shifter.

so they way I look at it in order to beat me you would need about 540 at the wheels and about 590 Tq at the wheels. and without juice?? doubt that.

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

well you me by about 104 lbs (thats taking off 100 pounds for your exhaust) because my car weighs 3440 minus about 70 for my exhaust soo.

how much RWHO/RWTQ you running without the juice?? (est of course since you enver dyno'd) you said 600 at the wheels with juice so what kinda shot(s) you got in there??

ohh by the way I got 4 mods being installed next week plus a few more hours of dyno time, jet hot coated B&B headers,alm flywheel,centerforce clutch and a short throw shifter.

so they way I look at it in order to beat me you would need about 540 at the wheels and about 590 Tq at the wheels. and without juice?? doubt that.

Haha, your funny. I can tell we'd get along. You confused my previous posts about calling BS on the race, and here yet again we are talking about racing with your current mods, and now your adding to them. LOL

Ive raced Vipers before with bolt on mods, exhaust, headers, minor bolt ons, and beaten them. But since you are talking about mods, my car is in CA, having the heads ported-polished, custom stainless headers, and some other mods. Then it will be twin supercharged. Superchargers will be very conservative at now more than 5psi.

Anyways, im not a big believer in your power claims. ive seen other Vipers dyno, and your not even close. I dont mean you are lying, just that on that particular dyno, every car would have 50 more hp. :D

Regardless, this kind of racing is pointless, as we'll never get the chance to race due to our locations.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Haha, your funny. I can tell we'd get along. You confused my previous posts about calling BS on the race, and here yet again we are talking about racing with your current mods, and now your adding to them. LOL

Ive raced Vipers before with bolt on mods, exhaust, headers, minor bolt ons, and beaten them. But since you are talking about mods, my car is in CA, having the heads ported-polished, custom stainless headers, and some other mods. Then it will be twin supercharged. Superchargers will be very conservative at now more than 5psi.

Anyways, im not a big believer in your power claims. ive seen other Vipers dyno, and your not even close. I dont mean you are lying, just that on that particular dyno, every car would have 50 more hp. :D

Regardless, this kind of racing is pointless, as we'll never get the chance to race due to our locations.

I saw other cars on the dyno that seemed to be right on point, besides I have had it on that dyno after every set of mods and the #'s are consistant.

Now if your adding heads and headers your right I'd lose FOR NOW LOL

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I know this is just me, but compare what you do with them....

An 89 Trans Am GTA... Going down the highway, blasting Motley Crew, AC/DC, Metallica with friends (In the backseat and front) chilling, talking about old times.

You just can't do that with $250,000 cars, while you could say that about a Viper, blegh, At least a Viper is a muscle car!

No intentions on hijacking this thread.... I swear....

Krazy PSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I know this is just me, but compare what you do with them....

An 89 Trans Am GTA... Going down the highway, blasting Motley Crew, AC/DC, Metallica with friends (In the backseat and front) chilling, talking about old times.

You just can't do that with $250,000 cars, while you could say that about a Viper, blegh, At least a Viper is a muscle car!

No intentions on hijacking this thread.... I swear....

I do that in my CL65 all the time!!!! :headbang:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2003 SRT-HEFFNER TWINTURBO "1040RWHP&1135RWTQ"
1999 DIABLO VT-HEFFNER TWIN SUPERCHARGED "620hp&740tq"
2005 MERCEDES CL65-HEFFNER MODIFIED&TUNED "650HP&830TQ"
2005 MURCIELAGO ROADSTER-HEFFNER SOON TO BE TWINTURBOED
2005 AUDI A8 (STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 20INCH HRE'S)
2003 HUMMER H2 HEFFNER WHIPPLECHARGED/6SPEED TRANSMISSION CONVERSION
2006 CLS 55
2005 T REX
1970 HEMI CUDA

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw, i also mean no disrespect to your cars Epro. To each is own. I have never been into muscle cars at all. Car does not have to be 250,000 for me to enjoy it. But for myself, id be more interested in that case to buy a Toyota Supra and mod it up.

I do have a funny story about the older Smokey and the Bandit T/A though. When i was younger (16) i opened my first Auto detailing shop, and a buddy and i had gotten a T/A to detail. So we were running around doing donuts and such, as we flew down the road, one of the t-tops flew off and shattered. Not a good day for me.

And btw, i fly down the road blasting the Crew, AC/DC, not so much metallica in my Diablo. I also used to hang out with Brian Johnson from AC/DC.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Btw, i also mean no disrespect to your cars Epro. To each is own. I have never been into muscle cars at all. Car does not have to be 250,000 for me to enjoy it. But for myself, id be more interested in that case to buy a Toyota Supra and mod it up.

I do have a funny story about the older Smokey and the Bandit T/A though. When i was younger (16) i opened my first Auto detailing shop, and a buddy and i had gotten a T/A to detail. So we were running around doing donuts and such, as we flew down the road, one of the t-tops flew off and shattered. Not a good day for me.

And btw, i fly down the road blasting the Crew, AC/DC, not so much metallica in my Diablo. I also used to hang out with Brian Johnson from AC/DC.

T-Top flew off my 2nd trans am as well (Firehawk) Pretty expesnive to replace as well...waste of money!

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Keep talking, this I HAVE TO HEAR! :2tu:

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met him awhile back. He used to race a little Lotus Cortina. We used to keep in contact, but as ive moved around quite a bit, have lost contact with one another. Not like we were best of friends, but had a dinner a few times, threw back some beers. Stuff like that. Nice guy.

Epro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a stereotype that all Lamborghini drivers and Ferrari drivers listen to classical music. You're an exception... But all BMW owners have their head up their @$$, NO EXCEPTIONS!

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the Fcar and Lambo owners i know, listen to the same music i listen to. I cant stand classical music.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allan,

I know the main purpose of Diablos is not 1/4 mile, but I'm curious what would a stock Diablo SV's best time be?

I think I remember finding this test of a '91 on one of the lambo forums...

You must be registered for see images

So it seems like the SV also being RWD and having 40 more hp would be quite a bit faster?