The ultimate race of all times!!!

VIPERMIKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was cruzing around Huntington Beach on Sunday enjoying the day, when I saw something I couldn't believe, a real Lamborghini Diablo VT flying up from behind me. The Diablo was bright yellow, and ready to rock-and-roll. The Diablo and I raced five times, every time was the same verdict, the Diablo got SPANKED!!!!

$350,000. Car got owned!!! lol

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and look at the very few mods you have!!

AWESOME

CONGRADS ON THE KILL

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job MIKE!
You must be registered for see images

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Must have been exciting! Surely he couldn't have been in the wrong gear 5 times!

alanlambo will be checking in soon..

tick, tock, tick, tock,....

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good kill mike... :2tu:

You know what the next sportscar is for the dude with the lambo is .

lol

vd..

So if a Vette beat you we know what you next car will be..lol :smirk:

Rocket65C

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not only did you beat him, now he'll need his once every 5000 mile clutch replacement done early, at $17 LARGE a pop! :eek:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Must have been exciting! Surely he couldn't have been in the wrong gear 5 times!

alanlambo will be checking in soon..

tick, tock, tick, tock,....

YUP HE SURE WILL

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was cruzing around Huntington Beach on Sunday enjoying the day, when I saw something I couldn't believe, a real Lamborghini Diablo VT flying up from behind me. The Diablo was bright yellow, and ready to rock-and-roll. The Diablo and I raced five times, every time was the same verdict, the Diablo got SPANKED!!!!

$350,000. Car got owned!!! lol

Awesome kill but it's still a diablo....nothing against your car...but just remember when ricers like honda civics say they spank Vipers and then comes the price/cost war thingy....but good kill anyways.

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year was the Diablo? If it were an early VT, i dont doubt youd win. They are the SLOWEST Diablos.

When i shipped my car to CA, they raced it against an SRT10, and my Diablo put a hurting on it real bad. My car does have exhaust and air filters though.

With the mods you have, i still put my money on a 6.0,SE, early 2 wheel drive or SV anyday.

BlueGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those are great races no doubt. I would love to do the same as running nice cars is damn fun. But, lets not get into the my car is cheaper and I beat him thing. There are plenty of cars cheaper than yours that could show you its tail lights. No exotics really move me... but the Diablo is a different animal. Just get one ride and you will understand, sometimes it is not about hp.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year was the Diablo? If it were an early VT, i dont doubt youd win. They are the SLOWEST Diablos.

When i shipped my car to CA, they raced it against an SRT10, and my Diablo put a hurting on it real bad. My car does have exhaust and air filters though.

With the mods you have, i still put my money on a 6.0,SE, early 2 wheel drive or SV anyday.

thats a shocker

OP
OP
V

VIPERMIKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I must admit, I love the Diablo but the guy I raced was soo cockey, that it made it that much better. The Diablo was a 1999 RWD.

Jon, I haven't put the blower in yet.

allanlambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm im going to have to call BS on your race. The 99 Vt is extremely rare, they made 2 yellow for the U.S. Also, they are all 4 wheel drive.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm im going to have to call BS on your race.

wait im getting a deja vu here.

thats right when I smoked a lambo you called B.S on my race as well.

Allan I think your a cool guy and everything and I understand you own and love lambos but when they lose they lose.

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allan Lambo must be registered on all boards in order to defend Lambo's undefeated race record. Websurfing all day looking for stories of Lambo defeat so BS can be called. LOL.

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Allan-
Was that your car I read about in Luxury Exotics or something like that? If so, your car is awesome.