The Ultimate Wheel Thread !

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Took my wheels apart, had all three pieces powder black. They came on the car but were curbed. Look alot better now. I think they are iforged aero's. If I am wrong let me know.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 310
  • 062.jpg
    062.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 210

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
360 Forged
Spec 5
Carbon on Chrome
20/20

You must be registered for see images attach

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it possible for someone to post stock wheels on here? I'm not meaning wheels that specifically came on the car, but wheels made by Dodge/Chrysler that will fit on a GTS with the correct bolt patters/offset

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the SRT wheels two threads up? Those for Gen III vipers but work on the Gen II? I am a man that prefers stock rims for the look and price (readily available as take-offs for those who want aftermarket). My 6 cyl Charger rims that came on it are used as winter rims and the 20 inch chrome clads as summer rims ($900/set for new rime/wheels)

Those SRT ones look snappy

racerjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the wheels 2 posts up are the stock wheels off an 06+ viper, 5 spoke version, there is lots of different styles of stock wheels. they all will fit your Gen II But im not 100% sure if the stock 17's will clear your brakes.

the 5 spoke SRT's are an 18 up front 19 out back offset.

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the wheels 2 posts up are the stock wheels off an 06+ viper, 5 spoke version, there is lots of different styles of stock wheels. they all will fit your Gen II But im not 100% sure if the stock 17's will clear your brakes.

the 5 spoke SRT's are an 18 up front 19 out back offset.

Not sure if stock 17's will clear my brakes? Don't 17 inch wheels come on the GTS?

GTRDIABLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score

IDM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another GTS with SRT wheels:

You must be registered for see images
After some studying up, I think these are the rims I would get given the right price. what year, etc are these so I can try to hunt them down/ Would these fit on a 1998

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they will Darth, those are what I put on my 00' RT. To me it came down between them & the 6 spokes (they were on sale & really cheap at the time, 6 spokes) but I decided to go with the 5 spoke, IMO they just look bolder & better, but they are a lil' heavier. I got a really good deal on mine from a member on here (19 & 18's). I would post a pic, but I've gotten them as far as my profile, now I got to figure how to get them on here.

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do like the factory 10 spoke, but those 5 spoke srt rims look better in my opinion on the GTS. what would i search specifically? are they viper SRT 10 rims? what years, etc

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do like the factory 10 spoke, but those 5 spoke srt rims look better in my opinion on the GTS. what would i search specifically? are they viper SRT 10 rims? what years, etc
Yes, I think they were stock on the 06' models. You can use the search feature or go to dodge viper wikipedia. You should be able to get a pretty clean set for around 1,700-1,800! But like I said they're fairly heavy.

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've made me decision between two wheels.
Either the stock srt 5 star rims or the later gen II GTS 5 star rims. whatever deal comes up for the best deal

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456