The VOI 7 goodie bag & more (pics)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought I would post a few pictures of the stuff that was included with your registration. First off, a very large backpack/cooler. This very nice backpack featured an insulated lining with another removable heavy plastic lining inside. I would guess you could easily throw a 12-pack of your favorite beverage (if not more) and ice into this embroidered beauty:

You must be registered for see images

Then there was the polo shirt (men only?) that was VERY nice:

And a nice soft cotton hat to go with it:

Then there was the "Fangs" watch that clips to your belt, purse, etc. Came with VOI 7 case:

Then there were the wine glass charms, complete with the "Fangs" logo once again:

Next up we have the set of ceramic coasters (very heavy):

The VERY large white (not yellow, sorry) ribbed beach towel is awesome. Features both Viper logos up top, along with the VOI 7 logo:

(continued)

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Always Cool stuff!

...and don't forget the red vinyl cooler we got during the scenic tour .... and the commemorative coins ..... and ...

the awesome crystal clear block with your name and VON number magically laser etched inside with a 3D SRT-10 as a special gift if you have an SRT-10 on order!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph Houss:
Always Cool stuff!

...and don't forget the red vinyl cooler we got during the scenic tour .... and the commemorative coins ..... and ...

the awesome crystal clear block with your name and VON number magically laser etched inside with a 3D SRT-10 as a special gift if you have an SRT-10 on order!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, my cable modem crashed as I was posting the second part of this thread! And just as I had finished the 35 minutes it took to write it too. Anyway, here are some of the other goodies we received, including what Joe mentioned.

Next up was the traditional VOI poster. This one is exceptionally wide and not too tall. Custom frame for sure!

For those that just didn't trust the timing at the autocross, you could time it yourself with this nifty aluminum stopwatch and matching tin from Dodge Motorsports:

And don'tforget the need to always be able to hold onto that steering wheel tight. Let's develop that grip!

If you knew where to find them (the Mopar Accessories booth in the memorbailia exhibits), these were also another nice freebie (sorry the picture is a bit blurry):

Did you mention the road rally? Of course you did! You got this cute little insulated cooler packed with a nice lunch:

And one of the more fun gifts were these commemorative coins. You received the display box (with velvet lining) and one coin at the first stop, the second coin at the next, and your final coin at the third stop. Each coin represents a different Viper, while the back of each one shows the VOI logo and location of the cruise (see inset photo):

As to that SRT-10 gift for those that ordered one, here is a picture I posted of it previously:

This is a solid crystal cube with your name, VON, and the VOI logo - not to mention the 3-D SRT-10! If you really wanted to go all out, you could buy a wooden base for it with LED's to light it from below. Really makes it look even more spectacular!

Well, that is all for now. They also gave us a button (which I have to go find), and a wine glass at the first dinner. This last part was a little troublesome, as many people did not get the glass. There were too few seats that first night, with numerous people relegated to standing or sitting at makeshift tables in the lobby. It was the only faux pas of the entire VOI that I am aware of. Our own Bill Pemberton had his glass STOLEN from him as he set it by his side to sign the Viper hood in the lobby. Some folks were grabbing entire sets of glasses while others left empty handed. Sigh...

Anyway, I will get a picture of the glass and the button so your pictures are complete. There were numerous event T-shirts and decals available for purchase, but we won't count those as the "freebies" for obvious reasons. Hope you enjoyed!

Chris

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also... On Sunday, if you ordered the SRT, they were giving you a great 78 page softcover book entitled "The Dodge Viper SRT-10: The Official Story".
cool.gif
I wish I had a digital camera so I could post a picture of it.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SRT10:
Also... On Sunday, if you ordered the SRT, they were giving you a great 78 page softcover book entitled "The Dodge Viper SRT-10: The Official Story".
cool.gif
I wish I had a digital camera so I could post a picture of it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where/when was this? Thanks.....Kurt

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Y2KGTS:
Our own Bill Pemberton had his glass STOLEN from him as he set it by his side to sign the Viper hood in the lobby. Some folks were grabbing entire sets of glasses while others left empty handed. Sigh...
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Similar to VOI 6. Pathetic pricks. You can probably purchase most or all of this stuff afterwards but some loser aholes prefer to steal it.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They were selling the SRT-10 books for $12 at the 2003 Raffle Ticket booth.

Most missed it because they had a big poster of the cover behind them with "$12" on it. I suspect most thought it was $12 for a "poster" not realizing it was the books cover blown up. I would bet you can call the 800-998-1110 number and order one. I bought four to give away as gifts at the fall foliage run, and another that I had the PVO and Dodge execs sign. It was the first time many had seen the book. It is very nice.

Since the '03 is sold out, this book is essentially the "brochure". It has a number of full page sponsor ads in it from folks like the Parts Rack, SnakeOyl, etc. that deferred part of the production costs.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We all thought the stuff was cool in St. Louis,but I personally thought Dodge outdid themselves with the momentoes this year. After looking at all the cool stuff Chris posted, I bet alot more people who missed VOI-7 have another reason for regret.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jay Herbert:
They were selling the SRT-10 books for $12 at the 2003 Raffle Ticket booth.

Most missed it because they had a big poster of the cover behind them with "$12" on it. I suspect most thought it was $12 for a "poster" not realizing it was the books cover blown up. I would bet you can call the 800-998-1110 number and order one. I bought four to give away as gifts at the fall foliage run, and another that I had the PVO and Dodge execs sign. It was the first time many had seen the book. It is very nice.

Since the '03 is sold out, this book is essentially the "brochure". It has a number of full page sponsor ads in it from folks like the Parts Rack, SnakeOyl, etc. that deferred part of the production costs.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To all those who ordered a 03 SRT, you will get the book for free. Its really a great book, DON'T MISS OUT!!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, here are a few more goodies, AND the SRT-10 book that was given to all that ordered (if they found it) and otherwise sold for $12 a pop. Let's start with the book:

It is VERY nice and quite informative. 76 high-color glossy pages with great pictures, the background of the car, and the PVO team. Definitely one for ANYBODY that is interested in the Viper story.

As far as a few other freebies, there was the wine glass discussed above:

The ever-popular button:

And of course, the red bandana from our outing at the Wildhorse Saloon:

What a GREAT time had by all, with lots of goodies thrown in to boot!

Chris

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Chris made some great name tags for the web-head time. Had people's avatars on them along with their name. For Free. Thx, Chris.

Also, on the glasses... After the dinner two people at our table were in a converstion. They stood up with their back to the table for a moment and some vulture comes over to the table, reaches over it and grabs their glasses. My wife took his arm and pointed out to him who the glasses belonged to and asked him to put them back. He got this funny look, put the glasses back, and crept away w/o a peep.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The cards were a gift for taking a photo in the Mopar booth placing you digitally in the SRT-10.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget the Michelin tire napkin holder at the Last Night Dinner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302