The Wizard has my Viper

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dropped it off this morning to get the runflats off and the PS2's put on. I'll post my thought's of the ride with the new PS2's when I get some seat time on the drive home. :drive: I'm expecting it to be a night and day difference. Had a nice chat with "The Wizard" while waiting for my ride. It feel's like the Vipers are officially at home when they go to TATORS DODGE!!!! :)

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got PS2's on my '06. I think you'll notice a smoother, quieter ride, but don't expect much in the traction department until the warmer temps arrive...

OP
OP
V

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got PS2's on my '06. I think you'll notice a smoother, quieter ride, but don't expect much in the traction department until the warmer temps arrive...
That's what I'm expecting. :2tu: Maybe a little more confidence that the back end won't come around when I hammer through the gears. :drive:

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dropped it off this morning to get the runflats off and the PS2's put on. I'll post my thought's of the ride with the new PS2's when I get some seat time on the drive home. :drive: I'm expecting it to be a night and day difference. Had a nice chat with "The Wizard" while waiting for my ride. It feel's like the Vipers are officially at home when they go to TATORS DODGE!!!! :)

Let me know how you like them, I have a set at Tators waiting to go on my girl too.

OP
OP
V

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me know how you like them, I have a set at Tators waiting to go on my girl too.
Your tires and mine are both getting mounted on the same day. This way Chuck doesn't have to make 2 seperate trips to have them done. I'll post my thought's on the new tires as soon as I get home from the drive back next week. :drive:
BTW Pete, My 06' is a guy! :lmao::rolaugh::lmao:

OP
OP
V

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yeah but your will be attached to a car WAY sooner than mine!!
Not to worry; You had a whole mess of brand new parts waiting to be installed. :headbang: We'll be cruising together real soon with the rest of the gang. :drive::hug:

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait!! I'm dying to be in my car when the weather is nice. Looking forward to be out on the road with you guys again! :drive:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked mine up from Tator's but did see your tires among other things at the shop. Those PS2 tires look so soft. I would love to hear what you think of them when you get them on.