THE "WIZARD" TATORIZED ME!!!

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THE \"WIZARD\" TATORIZED ME!!!

Well, I got my Viper back from Chuck. He installed Belanger Headers and R/T cats, and other goodies, along with doing some warranty work. All I have to say is that...My GTS feels like it never did before! :D The handling, shifting,throttle response,acceleration, and overall performance (drivability) is so different than it originally was. My car has 3330 miles on it and I felt the car loosening up a bit and the motor getting stronger.

Adding the Belanger headers, and R/T ceramic cats, REALLY helped the Viper breath, as I have a 3 inch Corsa cat back also. The exhaust tone is awesome to say the least, and I even noticed a more pronounced lumpy idle. :cool: (Chuck...did you wave your "Magic Wand" and increase the lift and duration on my cam?)lol :2tu: It sure sounds like it! :p The de-cell while downshifting is very cool, with lots of loud snaps and pops. The 60-70+ mph cruising on the highway is quieter than before.......But when you get on it.......It sounds like a funny car dragster. Nice and loud ...NO DRONING...but my car never had drone with the Corsa, and cross over pipe.

The Side Sills are so cool now , you can put your hands on them and they are just slightly warm. The interior cockpit area is also MUCH cooler. The headers have the heat shields covering over them.

Chuck also serviced my ac system, and I must say that I have never been in a car with such cold ac. On the ride home ,I turned it on and in 5 minutes, I was froze!!! With my cookies turning blue! :eek: And I like it as cold as a meat locker...Chuck, did you leave a block of ice in the ducts? :2tu: Man, it is so cold now, that I had to turn it OFF! Something I never do. Chuck, you da man!

Along with numerous other services and checks, Chuck did an AWESOME job on my GTS! :D Yes I was TATORIZED, and it feels great! I talked with Chuck a few times this week, and I kept telling him how different and great the Viper felt. After repeatitly asking what he did to it...All I got was ..."Dave, I just waved my "Magic Wand" over your car" "You have been TATORIZED" :cool:

Chuck is trully a GREAT guy and took the time to explain everything to me. He gives factual answers, and is a stand up guy! A True gentleman and he knows Vipers! :2tu: I really do believe that he has a Magic Wand!!! It is a big peace of mind feeling knowing that Chuck had the car, and went over it completely.
I also want to thank Rob, who assists him. Great job! You 2 guys are the BEST!!! :2tu:

Thanks, Dave :usa:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: THE

Schuh-wEEEEEEt!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: THE \"WIZARD\" TATORIZED ME!!!

Dave, You are VERY Welcome! And Thank You!
That's how a Viper should run and the "Wand" had nothing to do with it.

About the "Wizards Wand", I know there is one person reading this that likes the way it works! :D