This is what you get when you add DLM+VOS+PAXTON+STOCK MOTOR= BIG HP

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey VCA.

As many of you already know, I’m a horsepower ******. I had the Nitrous/Propane kit in my car that made 674hp and 906tq, but I wanted something that would be there all the time and elected to get the new Paxton supercharger unit installed. I just got my car back from the guys at Visions of Speed. Check out the dyno chart and video.

http://visionsofspeed.net/custpics/04viper/scdynorun.avi

You must be registered for see images

The dip at the end of the run was because the wheels let loose on the dyno! Otherwise I would have made at least 700HP!

All I can say is WOW! The car went from being fast to insane. I was at a total loss for words the first time I drove the car. This thing is scary to drive now.

I know the guys over at Visions of Speed worked with Doug Levin to get a few more ponies out of my car over the stock Paxton setup.

I want to thank Visions of Speed and Doug Levin for making my car the monster it is. :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Check them out on the web at:

http://www.visionsofspeed.net

http://www.douglevinmotorsports.com/

Viper D :headbang:

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm confused. The NOS system made WAY more torque, but the car had about the same HP and now it's scary? No flame here, just wondering about the first dyno numbers and why the SOP impression of 'more'?

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So where is the dyno of the nitrous/propane on top of the s/c :laugh: Skeered ????

This was done with no nos/propane. This is just the beginning the real dyno charts with real timing and race gas will come soon. I think that on race gas and a good tune I may be able to get 800 +/- rwhp.

I will be playing around with propane injection this winter ;)

vd.. :2tu:

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm confused. The NOS system made WAY more torque, but the car had about the same HP and now it's scary? No flame here, just wondering about the first dyno numbers and why the SOP impression of 'more'?

Its scary b/c its always on!!!!!!!! The nos system was set to turn on at 3000 rpms and off at 5000 rpm. (WAY EASIER TO SHIFT) When the nos system was in it was scarry but only when I used it, now its all the time.

VD..

DSI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your and animal, now you have to have to install wings for when you hit the Nitrous, Congrats...I want a ride in the beast. :2tu:

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dmittry got me hooked on HP, I try to justifiy it by saying I need more products to market, and that's true, but I really want this power on a personal level.

Truth is, all SRT's owners would really appreciate the added power. I really hope the S/C works out well, and I think it will. This is what the car needed. Visions Of Speed has really done well on D's car. I'll be installing my system this week in TN.

Skip White

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper D
Way to go! It will be interesting to see the results with the nitrous and propane. I am also hoping you have a bullet proof set up that has longevity. :2tu: :D :usa:

Viper IV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DMITRY, you are increadible. I'm glad to see they cleaned up the welding from the prototype. Now you can really go hunting for "prey" on the freeways..hehehe
Did you do and bottom end work to the motor or just bolt everything on as is ?

Bob

DT04R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Howdy!

Wow, that's a great _looking_ install! (Of course, the extra power doesn't hurt huh? :laugh: ) Very clean, heck, it almost looks OEM - the polished intake plenum looks super (that's probably a nice cosmetic touch, blower or no - I think you had yours done before the SC-er?).

Cheers!

DT

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
DMITRY, you are increadible. I'm glad to see they cleaned up the welding from the prototype. Now you can really go hunting for "prey" on the freeways..hehehe
Did you do and bottom end work to the motor or just bolt everything on as is ?

Bob

Thanks bob
I will be going into the motor this winter. And by next year i will also be running nos and propane injection :D :D :D

vd..

Tommy K

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the club. You'll definitely be looking for more boost soon. When I had my car detuned for 93...it took me all of 5 minutes to be bored with 730rwhp. Almost immediately ordered up the AEM and some more boost. Still tuning it in. Have to be carefull as I push the stock engine envelope...

Excelling looking setup btw. I'll be buying a white mamba next for sure!

Tom

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doug Levin was right about how much fun it would be to drive. It drives and feels even better than it looks, and it looks damm good.

I can't thank Doug @ DLM and Bill @ VOS enough :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

vd..