This post PROVES what type man Jon B REALLY is

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've ordered from Jon B in the past like most of us have. I can't brag and say I've bought tens of thousands of $$ from him some like some people have. Except for a couple tire orders, my orders are usually a couple hundred bucks, maybe. Last year Jon B bought a couple hundred Viper models from ME. So, heck, Jon B. has probably paid me close to as much as I've paid him :omg:

With Christmas coming up, I'm planning a Toys for Tots type event where some GA-VCA members we'll take their Vipers to a local children's hospital. The kids will be able to come out, sit in the cars, have their pics made in the cars, etc. and we'll drop off the toys we collect at our Christmas Party. We did this last year and I was able to clean out a couple local Wal-Marts and take almost 50 Viper Hotwheel models to give to the kids as a memento from the day. This year, I'm not finding hardly any Viper Hotwheel models on the shelves :confused: So, I decided it was time to ask for help. I sent Jon an email explaining what the club was doing and asking if he had anything to DONATE to us so we could give the kids a small Viper memento on that day. The bigger presents from the GA-VCA Christmas party will be distributed by the hospital on Christmas morning but I wanted to be able to give them something that day. I figured Jon would have at least 5-10 Viper knick-knacks to send. I was way off. He didnt send 5-10 knick knacks. He sent 72. Here's pics of what the postman dropped off today. 48 Viper keychains and 24 Viper stickers!!! THANKS JON B. FROM THE WHOLE GA-VCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

CAIN MKII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCA magic thanks to Jon. He sure have a nice way to make you love the viper.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Jon

Done a lot of business with Jon and nothing but positive.

Also a :2tu: for v10speedluvr and Ga VCA members for doing this.

Last edited:

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok... Just kidding... Thanks Jon for the stickers and care package! You be the man! Hey looks like I sent you a new customer on th 08 hood. He sounds excited about his purchase.

Happy Day after Turkey Day! See you soon

Jerry Who?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte